cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Forum for OData Curriculum for SAP Partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Partner,

This is the discussion forum for OData Curriculum for SAP Partners. Please fill free to start a discussion or to ask a question related to the learning content etc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valentina,

I am also trying to teach myself about OData, so I would really appreciate being included in your group.

Thanks

Randy

priyankaporwal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Valentina,

I have a question related to consumption of ODATA service in ABAP. Do I have to necessarily involve gateway in between in order to consume a ODATA service in ABAP? Does the standard ABAP consumer proxy not support ODATA services? Is there any documentation that I could refer to for same.

Best Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

Thank you for your message. We will answer your question in a few days.

Best Regards,

Valentina

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Valentina,

how to join this private jam group of this OData learning option.

kindly guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

please provide me with your email address and I will send you an invitation to join the group.

Best regards,

Valentia

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Great! My Sincere thanks for your support...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valentina, I am very keen to join this group. Can you pls add me to the group as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valentina.

Can you add me to the private jam group as well?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valentina,

i am also interested to join this group . can you please add me to the group as well.

more thing i am new to this ODATA . i struck some where to deploy my ODATA service from Developement client to Quality and Production clients. Please guide me for the same and any documentation for this case please forward the same to me.

thanks in advance.