SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Loan Management: FICAX Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Can you please help me in providing information how to integrate SAP Banking System with Ficax sytem For SAP Loan Management.

Warm Regads,

Anuj Agarwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member297769
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I did this integration a couple of years ago and documented every step.

Unfortunately, at that time I didn't have enough time to add descriptions, so you will only find screen captures and configuration paths.

Besides, the few words that i wrote are in spanish so you'll need Babylon if you want to understand something in particular.

You know that a picture is worth a 1000 words, so be sure to check the screens and compare them with your configuration to find any differences.

Hope it helps you.

This is the link (it will only be available until April 13th, so download it before that day):

SAP Box Attachment

Regards,

Fabian

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

oliver_wiebracht
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

SAP note 1343438 descibes the integration pretty well.

Best regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the information.

Can you please help me  how can I get SAP Note 1343438.

Warm Regards,

Anuj Agarwal

0 Kudos

Yes, go to service.sap.com/notes and enter the number above

0 Kudos

Thank you for the information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

I am also facing same issue..unable to replicate BP into FICA..

Even i tried with sap note 1343438..still BP does not replicated into FICAX system.

0 Kudos

Hi Yatin,

Did you try to check the error message in the integration layer?

Are you using PI/XI?

What kind of error message did you find?

0 Kudos

Hi Humberto

Thanks for the revert ..

We are using RFC for  ntergration into BNK to FICAX

FICA Integration: Here, now when I tried to create a BP in BNK, it is still not getting replicated in FICA. However, In case of Loan account where we manually distribute the Master Data, I’m not getting any error messages and the messages that I’m getting are all “Green” and “Messages Sent Successfully” (Please check the attachment) but the Loan account ain’t getting replicated. Now if we are able to successfully replicate the BP,  I think the Loan Account will also get replicated

Kindly advice  to resolve above issues..

Thanks & Regards

Yatin Deshmukh

0 Kudos

Hi Humberto,

We too are facing the same issue. However, in my case, when I distribute the Master Data from Banking Services to FICA, the system does not come up with any error. But the Business Partner or Loan Account Master Data ain't getting replicated.

Please refer to the screenshot for the log that I get after Master Data Distribution. Only difference between my and Yatin's log is that in my case I get a message " 1 Message sent successfully - Simulation" whereas in Yatin's case it is "0 messages".

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

You have to check transaction WE02 in BS and FICAx for errors. That will give you a better idea of what is going on.

In Banking Services the error may be found in the Outbound Idocs Folder. (Unlikely)

In FICAx the error may be found in the Inbound Idocs Folder. (This is more likely)

I'll share a document I used a couple of years ago to remember how to do the whole process. It may help you.

Regards,

Fabian

0 Kudos

In this case, the simulation is working, so it should go on OK.

If, on the selection screen, you uncheck the simulation checkbox, do you achieve a different result?

former_member297769
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I did this integration a couple of years ago and documented every step.

Unfortunately, at that time I didn't have enough time to add descriptions, so you will only find screen captures and configuration paths.

Besides, the few words that i wrote are in spanish so you'll need Babylon if you want to understand something in particular.

You know that a picture is worth a 1000 words, so be sure to check the screens and compare them with your configuration to find any differences.

Hope it helps you.

This is the link (it will only be available until April 13th, so download it before that day):

SAP Box Attachment

Regards,

Fabian

0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for helping and sorry to coming late on this.

I am not having the access to view the document shared by you.

Can you please share the same via another ways that will be helpful.

And thanks a lot for all your help, it is really appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Anuj Agarwal

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for offering the help, really appreciated.

Can you please send me the document at anuj_agarwal07@infosys.com

Warm Regards,

Anuj Agarwal

0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

I'm having the same issue as mentioned in the post. Could you please share the solution with me ?

kumar.deni@gmail.com

Thanks, Deni

0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Is the posted issue solved. If yes, kindly let me know what was the issue and how to correct it ?kumar.deni@gmail.com

Thanks, Deni

0 Kudos

Hello Fabian,

I'm facing the same problem while replicating the BP between BS and FICA system through PI. Can you guide me the detailed steps you followed for integration?

Regards,

Soumyadip