Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The goods issue cannot be posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we click on the "post goods issue" in VL02N, we get the error

Material component DTRD3786888-1 has been deleted; goods issue not possible

Message no. CN 313

We then created / added the material back to the network...it still gives us the same error.

Need support from SD and PS Consultants...Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Try this steps

First delete  outbound delivery number.

Also check material has already been assigned below WBS-element->Activity.

Now go to CNS0.

put Wbs-element and click on components.

System will generate new outbound delivery number against new reser. number in cj20n

Now do VL02N based on new number.

System will now allow to post POST GOODS ISSUE.

try it  I am sure it works , let me know

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked fine Rahul..Thank you so much

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Your Welcome...

It is request not to delete this discussion.. as I met some peoples here who deleted there discussions.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

I ne'er delete any of my discussion. Let other people follow this when they have problem with PGI.

Thanks Rahul.

Rakhee

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Ok

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Francisco,

Create a new thread with more information on your problem.  This one is old.

Ken

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ritu,

May be material component has been deleted from project.

Assign material again then try to do VL02N.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritu,

I hope you are talking about Delivery from Project scenario here...

In that case, if material components has been already deleted, you can not post goods issue for this item. You need to delete respective delivery item.

Check SAP note 165041 - Goods issue delivery from project - component deleted

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked with ABAPer, the 165041 - Goods issue delivery from project - component deleted is not relevant..

it says "You created a delivery document for network components via the delivery interface of Project System 'Delivery from Project'.Later you delete material components from the network. If you now try to post a goods issue for the delivery document, depending on the situation, different error messages are generated which, however, do not inform you that the material components are deleted.".

the last line was not relevant...it shows that the material component is deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you reconstruct your project info data base using CJEN? IF not then execute it and check again by posting goods issue.

Reply if solution worked or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Check the deleted entry in RESB table. Whether that entry have deletion indicator (X) or not.

Also check the newly created material in same table.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. Yes, this entry has the deletion indicator (X) in RESB table against the corresponding reservation number/item no.
  2. I then added a same material to the network and checked in RESB table, but the deletion indicator (X) is set for this one too corresponding to the same reservation number/diff item no..

Also in VL02n, its showing the error pertaining to the old reservation number/item no.

That means that the changes are not affected at all..I have no idea how to delete the old item details to replace with the new one.

Is there a possiblity, taking abap help, remove the (X) from RESB table and then add the material again to the same network, so that the system recognises the material with new item details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, take help of your abaper and apply the note 165041. This may be a program error. Make the correction and check again.