SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Service Entry Sheet (New Process) in BOS, Net Value is not updated in the Debit Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Create Service Entry Sheet (New Process) in BOS:  When the service entry sheet is released the debit memo request is created in background. But, the Net Value is not updated in the Debit Memo request.  Looking forward for your suggestions.

Please find the below screen shots for more details:

Service Entry Sheet:

Debit Meme Request: (Order Type -  TBSS, Item Category TBSS)

If we go to the Item Data - Services tab view of the debit memo request, the same service entry sheet is shown (In debit memo request do we require Services tab when the same details available and the same screen in the service entry sheet).

The Actual % and Actual Values are updated in the BOS order (Order type QTLV, Item Category OBOS)

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

19 REPLIES 19

maria_miessen
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the parameter for the pricing type in the copy control for the sales order and the debit memo request (service entry sheet).

1. Goto IMG activity Maintain Copy Control for Sales Documents under Sales and Distribution > Sales
  2. In the Dialog box Choose Activity select the entry Copying Control: Sales Document to Sales Document
  3. Mark the entry target sales document type (your sales order type for debit memo request TBSS) source sales document type (your sales order type of the sales order).
  4. Choose on the left tree Item
  5. Mark the item catgeory from the sales order OBOS and select button Details
  6. Check in the box Copy the value of the field Pricing type. Choose for example 'D'.

Best regards,

Maria Mießen

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have tested by making the changes as below, but still the values are not copied to the Debit Memo Request.

1. Maintain Copy Control Header Data: from Sales Document (QTLV) to Sales Document (TBSS) and Item Data: Item Category (OBOS) to Item Category (TBSS): Pricing Type – D

2. Maintain Copy Control Header Data: from Sales Document (QTLV) to Sales Document (TBSS) and Item Data: Item Category (OBOS) to Item Category (TBSS): FPLA  – 251 (Initially this field is blank, tested with and without keeping the routine 251)

3. Assign Bill of Services Type to Item Category –  ‘TBSS – Assigned BOS type 02’

4. Assign Bill of Services Type to Item Category –  ‘TBSS –  ‘blank’ (not assigned BOS type)

5. As per the SAP Note ‘1252826 -Pricing condition not copied from the sales order to SES/DMR’, in debugging  mode I have changed the Pricing Type (in “Class: /SAPBOQ/CL_SALES_ORDER_DATA; Method: CREATE_DMR) to ‘C’, or ‘G’ ).

Please suggest.

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked our described issue in a SAP system. It works fine.

I used the following settings:

1. I use for the sales order sales document type OBSS and item category OBSS.
  2. I use for the debit memo request the sales document type TBSS and item category TBSS.
  3. IMG activity Assign Sales Order Types to Service Entry Sheet Type - Assign our sales document type to the SES type. In my case I have an entry for sales document type OBSS assigned to SES type 01.
  4. IMG activity Assign Bill of Services Type to Item Category for OBOS - BOS type 01
  5. IMG activity Assign Bill of Services Type to Item Category for TBSS - BOS type 02
  6. Define Bill of Services Type for 02: Service price indicator T Price copy from service entry sheet
  7. IMG activity Maintain Copy Control for Sales Documents -> Copying Control: Sales Document to Sales Document for Header
  8. IMG activity Maintain Copy Control for Sales Documents -> Copying Control: Sales Document to Sales Document for Item

Fields FLA shall be blank in the copy control for the item category. This scenario doesn't use a billing plan. The billing is triggered by the debit memo request, which you create by releasing the service entry sheet.

Best regards,

Maria Mießen

0 Kudos

Hi,

I verified the settings and found that they are same.  Now, I changed the pricing type from 'C' to 'D' (in the copy control from sales document to sales document).

Still the values are not copied from the BOS order. 

Please find the configuration settings and process followed with screen shots in the attachment. In the example I have used the order type OBSS instead of QTLV. 

Please advice.

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Hi,

please check two things:

1. Please check the service entry sheet 123. Change the layout of the service entry sheet and add the gross price, price unit, currency and net value. Please check if the values display the correct values.
  2. Please check the pricing procedures assigned to the sales order and debit memo request (SD pricing and BOS pricing).

Best regards,

Maria

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked and found the below details:

1. Please check the service entry sheet 123. Change the layout of the service entry sheet and add the gross price, price unit, currency and net value. Please check if the values display the correct values.

--> The Values are correct in the service entry sheet 123.

--> After creating the service entry sheet, the actual value and actual % are updated in the BOS order.

2. Please check the pricing procedures assigned to the sales order and debit memo request (SD pricing and BOS pricing).

--> SD Pricing Procedure determined for the sales documents OBSS & TBSS  is ZADBOS

--> BOS Pricing Procedure assigned for the sales documents OBSS & TBSS is VS0000

In the Old Process the values are copied to Debit Memo Request (TBOS).

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in the debit memo request on the register service for the sales order item, if the gross value, price unit, currency and net value have the same value as displayed in the service entry sheet. This gives an indication, if the issue occurs during the copy of the service lines or the sales order item.

The customizing settings seems to be fine. I would propose that you open a customer message for component IS-ADEC-BOQ. Please open the system and give an example. The support can than analyse the issue directly in your system.

Best regards,

Maria

0 Kudos

Hi,

Raised OSS to SAP, thank for your support.

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao.

0 Kudos

Hi

This Question is Resolved.

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

I have a same problema, which was the solution?

Thank!!!!

0 Kudos

Hi,

please check if the note 1723063 is available in your system.

Best regards,

Maria

0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

This note is available in my system, but dont copy the price.

And when I want to Create de Service Entry Sheet appears this error

The Service Entry Sheet has a range of number in customizing.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Francisco

The issue got resolved after implementing the SAP note 1723063.

Regarding the internal number range.

1. Define the Number Range: Goto IMG activity ->Sales and Distribution -> Bill of Services -> Service Entry Sheet -> Define Number Range for Service Entry Sheet document
  2. Assign the Number Range to Service Entry Sheet Type: Goto IMG activity ->Sales and Distribution -> Bill of Services -> Service Entry Sheet -> Define Service Entry Sheet Type

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Thank you very much for your reply. Now works correctly.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

I have same requirement and please help me with the work flow or guide me step wise process to create the Sales Order and Service entry sheet. Thank You.

Regards,

JVL

0 Kudos

Hi JVL,

1. Create a sales order (trabsaction VA01) for example with order type OBSS. The system creates a sales order.
  2. Create a service entry sheet (transaction /SAPBOQ/SES1). The system create a service entry sheet.
  3. Release the service entry sheet of step 2 (transaction /SAPBOQ/SES2). The system creates debit memo request or a credit memo request depending on the total value of the service enttry sheet. The debit memo request and credit memo request can be displayed with transaction VA03.
  4. Create a billing document for the debit memo request or credit memo request (e.g. transaction VF01 or other transactions create a billing document.

Kind regards,

Maria Miessen

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your reply. I have made the configuration and completed the cycle till creation of Debit Memo.Now i am facing with the below issues.

Process1: As you suggested

a) Created Sales Order using the Standard document type OBOS (VA01) - Successful

b) Trying to create the service entry sheet (transaction /SAPBOQ/SES1) - Error Message as below

Process2:

a) Created Sales Order using the Standard document type OBOS (VA01) - Successful

b) Created SES (TBOS) Using VA01 - Successful

c) Created Debit Memo (L2) - successful

But to my surprise when i am trying to do Partial billing for the above process i am facing the below problems

a) For the 1st SES / DMR we can generate the Billing Document

b) when we create the 2nd or 3rd SES / DMR for the same SO, we are getting the values in SES, but when i am trying to generate the Billing, i get the Invoice with Zero value. The condition Value EKBS is not flowing to Billing document.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

JVL

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You have to use the document types as follows:

Old Process: Sales Document Type - OBOS & Service Entry Sheet type - TBOS

New Process: Sales Document Type - OBSS & Service Entry Sheet type - TBSS

Regards,

K. Rajendrda Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Dear Maria & Rajendra Prasad.

Thanks a ton for all the inputs and help. Its working fine and completed the Process.

Regards,

Venkata Lakshman.