Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS: BAPI_BUS1077_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

IN SAP 4.7, my code with BAPI_BUS1077_CREATE works fine. But in the client system with SAP 4.6C , it is unable to create a instance.

Is anybody come across this issue?

Pls urgent help me out this.

Regards

GIRI

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Version may not be the only problem, the data in your system and the Client's system may not be the same.

there may be a variety of reasons for the failure.

check the RETURN table to know what might have gone wrong.

See if you need to do an explicit commit to see the data saved to the database, if the return table is empty.

Regards,

Ravi

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body help me out pls................

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Version may not be the only problem, the data in your system and the Client's system may not be the same.

there may be a variety of reasons for the failure.

check the RETURN table to know what might have gone wrong.

See if you need to do an explicit commit to see the data saved to the database, if the return table is empty.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

RETURN table is Empty and Yes, need to commit for that i used BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. Data is not the cause. Data is there in client system too.

I believe it is in the version, 4.6 C BAPI has upgraded and modifed in 4.7 version.

Is anybody faced this problem before?

Thanx

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Im creating a specification by using bapi_bus1077_create , I am able to create it but I couldnt able to assign remarks value to value assignment tab.

If you have any example code kindly post it .If you face any issues related to this ,kindly help me on the same.

Regards,

Vinoth.