cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing with shipping poing determination.

I know how the shipping point determined, I already done necessary steps in IMG.

But when I create a sales order, shipping point / plant doest get update automatically in sales order.

But when I do with stardard OR type, it automatically gets updated in sales order.

Is any IMG setting for that.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i can see the trailing threads it is throwing error when u try to create ZOR.

shipping point determined in the following way:

shipping conditions: from the customer master data( if maintained. otherwise document shipping condiditons will take the preccedence) if you manually maintain shipping conditions i.e express conditions it will overwrite the shipping conditions.

delivering plant: from the customer material info record.

loading group: from the material master data.

In your case loading group would have been maintained as the mandatory filed.pls maintain loading group in the material master.

when trying to create ZOR pls copy from the standard OR properly.

hope this helps.

Regards

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting this error message when I create sales order for order type OR.

Ship.condition loading grp 0001 plant 0002 StLoc not defined - if I don't enter storage location.

Ship.condition loading grp 0001 plant 0002 StLoc ST01 not defined

- if I enter storage location

The table TVSTZ has both entries for the shipping condition 01, loading group 0001 plant 0002 for one and another with same keys plus ST01

Customer is maintained with shipping condition 01 and delivery plant 0002

Material is maintained for loading group 0001, delivering plant 0002.

All configuration are maintained for Enterprise structure, Shpping point determination etc.

I don't understand why storage location is taken into account. I assigned plant to shipping condition, but I couldn't assing plant + storage location to shipping condition. I did manually in TVSTZ, but it didn't help. Could anyone help me? Thanks,

Regards,

Sundar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check which storage loc is assigned to plant in configuration and also check whether you are using warehouse. Is customer is created for same sales area and also material. Also check sales area assigned to document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

I am still waiting for this one to fix

Thanks in advance

Deejay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned the shipping conditions for the document type?

either do it in the document type defnition or SPRO>LE>Shipping>Shipping point determination>define shipping conditions by sales doc type

check the other combinations also under this config of shipping point determination as per your buisness requirements.

the final check you can do is

check tabel tvstz for your combination of

delivering plant from material masterShipping condition from sold to partyloading group from material master.

still if you are not getting it please explain your findings on the above mentioned points.

also check out if any user exit is driving the shipping point detrmination in your SAP environment.

reward points if help full

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay,

Why not you try these:

1. Define Shipping Conditions

2. Define shipping conditions by Sales doc type

3. define loading groups (Select same in Material Master)

4. Assign shipping points

also check the Shipping Point to PLant in Enterprise Structure.

Also chcek what is the delivering plant which is getting determined and from where it is getting determined in sales document, and check the assignment of Shipping point to Plant.

Pl try and give feedback.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, the config is complete and fine.

If I do sales order by order type OR, it automatically updates the plant and shipping point in sales order

But when I am trying to do with ZOR (using same customer and material), it is not updating plant and shipping point automatically. always, I need to go to shipping tab (item level) and add plant and shipping point manually.

Am I missing some config steps.

Thanks in advance

Deejay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have assigned Shipping point to plant in IMG --> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Logistic execution -> Assign Shipping Point to Plant.

Another configuration, I assume is already done by you for determinbing shipping point. I refer to IMG -> Logistic Execution --> Shipping Point _> ...

The formula for shipping point determination being Delivery Plany + Shipping Condition + Loading Group.

Regards,

rajesh banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

In Order type, Shipping condition is blank.

If I select manally by taking drop down in sales order shipping tab, I can able to do it. But I dont want everytime to go and select the shipping point, it should be updated automatically in sales order.

Any more clues

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be the problem with shipping conditions, check shipping conditions in sales order type and customer master data. It will take shipping conditions from sales document type.

Thanks

Anil kumar