cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTI Problem in inbound call scenario with Siemens OpenScape Contact Center (CMS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we are working on a SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 2 with CTI to a CMS from Siemens (OpenScape Contact Center).

The basic integration works perfect, so that agents get informed about incoming calls in their Interaction Center UI and so on.

Currently we have a problem with handling of incoming calls:

When the agent is available (workmode 'ready') and he does not accept the call, the next available agent in the queue gets the call.

So far, so good. The problem is that the calls, the agent did not accept, do not disappear in the upper right corner. They are counted up to 5 and a timer starts counting up to 600 seconds. When the 600 seconds are reached, the agend gets disconnected from the communication channel, too.

(In case the agent talkes a call again, this counter is reset to again)

Is there any possibility to avoid the signalization of unaccepted calls from CRM side (generally)?

How could we prevent the agent from disconnection after 600 seconds and 5 unaccepted calls from CRM side?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Martin

Message was edited by: Joaquin Fornas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

thank yo very much.

I had this doc but I wasn´t sure if it is the most recent one.

Best Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

can you please explain how to deal with the BCM Softphone. It looks like I have to log in in the softhpone to be able to actived the phone functionality. Right?

Is BCM another provider as Openscape? So do I need to log In in Openscape?

I fellowed the configuration as per the Doc but the buttons are still inactiv.

Best Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yoro,

you need to be logged on to the Client (OpenScape) aswell.

This is why you should create a direct link to the client logon page in the Navigation Menue.

BCM (Business Communication Management) is the Contact Management Software of SAP.

Please check if you have set up the customizing CMS Integration with manual logon:

Transaction CRMC_IC_MCM_CCPRO.

If so you need to click on the logon button in the toolbar of the Interaction Center.

Please let me know if you need more Information!

Kind regards,

Martin Gaschk 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin, thank you very much.

I made all the conf correctly on the SAP CRM Side. The button Ready appears but not as a radio button. ( I have readen it has something to do with the with the Java version).

Now do I have to integrate the Openscape logon button into my IC WebClient ?

Iif yes, do you know the name of the Link ID or should I use Transaction Laucher to connect the openscape URL?

Best Regards

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yoro,

you don't need to integrate an OpenScape Button into CRM.

You call the OpenScape Client itself and to logon the same user as in the CRM aswell.

Therefore it's recommended to create a direct link which calls the Logon Screen of the OpenScape Client.

Please make shure that all neccessary Software components for the OpenScape Client are installed on the Workstation.

You also need to create a user in OpenScape with the same username as in crm.

Kind regards

Martin Gaschk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I am configuring this IC for one client of us and I am not setting at the same place with him. So I have to ask the client to create a User like in CRM or should I install the Openscape software myself in my computer?

Best Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yoro,

it would make sence if your customer sets up a Workstation with the possabillity to connect to CRM WebUI and to the Client Software of OpenScape. The Customer has to logon to SAP CRM and OpenScape Client with the same User ID.

Kind regards

Martin Gaschk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

thank you very much for your help.

I contact the customer to set up a User for me with a phone Number.

Best Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

thank you for your help.

We are having now the issue that we cannot end outgoing call and The incoming calls are no longer being seen in the system.

Here a screenshot of my IC trace.

Cann you please help!

Best Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoro,

can you please provide more details how you try to end the outgoing call?

The OpenScape Contact Center does not support the functionallity of the End Button in CRM.

Do you work with wrap up time after the call?

It seems to be a problem in the handling of OpenScape.

In this case an update of the OpenScape Firmware could solve the issue.

You have to work together with the resposible on the OpenScape side.

The seetings in OpenSpace shoud be checked once again.

Kind regards,

Martin

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Can you please give me some assistance with CRM using OpenScape connector?

Which software do we need installed on the client workstations for the OpenScape connector?

Where do I get the logon screen of the OpenScape client. I guess this will be a web page that the agent access?

I can't find any documentation about this.

Please assist.

Kind regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

you have to install the Client Software for OpenScape on every worksation.

To call the Logon Screen of the Client Software you can create a direct link ("Softphone") on the Navigation bar.

For more Details regarding Client Software and Destination for the Logon page, please talk to the responsible person for the OpenScape Contact Center.

Kind regards,

Martin 

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the assistance. I will speak to the people responsible for the OpenScape connector.

Kind regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

To make an outgoing call, I dial the nummer with the dialpad and I am not able to stop it. It continue counting and if I click to hang up, I get the error: "Status does not allow this function, external system error". If I make a second call, it start again counting the second call etc...

Do you mean that the call should be end by the agent in Openscape?

No, I do not use wrap up. I do not not what it is.

I have a big problem finding someone who knows the use of Openscape with SAP CRM.

Do you know the step That shoul be done in Openscape? for exemple setting up the softphone: Is it necessary?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoro,

do you click on a physical phone button or on the button in the WebUI.

As far is i know, the OpenScape Contact Center does not support hang up funktionallity of the related button in the WebUI.

If you do not use wrapup time (which is used to give the agent time for the data maintenance before he continues receiving calls) the Counter shoud end after the call.

It seams that the OpenScape does not work propperly.

For more details you can take a look into the Log:

Transaction CRM_ICI_TRACE

You have to set the User Parameter CRM_ICI_TRACELEVEL to value XXX to enable the logging.

Good Luck!

Kind regards,

Martin Gaschk

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Can you assist me with another question please.

I spoke to the people responsible for OpenScape but they said that there are license issues with the Client Desktop.

Is this the correct software that needs to be installed on all agent pc's in the screenshot below?

Is there another way of logging on from SAP CRM7 without this software?

Regards

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

i assume, that this is the right client software.

As the user has to be logged on to the OpenScape client aswell, unfortunately i do not see any other option.

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

did you solve your issue.

I cannot get incoming call in SAP CRM.

Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved by CMS Vendor. Hence closing this one.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

can you please explain or give me links where I can learn about integrating SAP CIC with Openscape. It would be very nice.

Best Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoro,

the settings in CRM are the same as for any other CMS.

You can refer to this document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-5190

The settings are described starting from chapter 3.

Best regards,

Martin