cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi folks, A curious Q.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Redwooders,

Am new to this community as well as redwood, i have just reserved an instance here : https://cft.wdf.sap.corp/virtualmachines/views/index.php?env=front&view=ViewModuleGroupVms&groupId=1...

i would like to setup a schedule, to run a batch file on my server - how to do this using redwood ? Can anyone guide me please

Points needed,

How to create a job for the same

Where to set my server in redwood

Where to set the schedule

How to make it run daily.

The question might sound silly, but since there is not much documentation am expecing a reply from the community. Let me know ASAP.

sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I find it odd, that SAP employee is asking for Help! Don't you guys own everything!? 

Sainath Vasudevan wrote:

The question might sound silly, but since there is not much documentation am expecing a reply from the community. Let me know ASAP.

sai.

Most latest documents are available here in SCN, rather than in SMP since they revamped SCN.

So here you go:

There you will find the latest documents on how to install, in inst guides, and pretty much answers for all your questions and even more in the admin guide. You're going to drop your jaw at what you can do with Redwood just with the default features.

Thanks

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a ton nanda,

nothing to feel weird, known is a drop and unknown is an ocean.

Will contact you, if i find something hard to cover.

sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i know your extn please..

Sai.

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not work in SAP