cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download the DLLs that contain IEnterpriseSession and CrystalEnterprise.getSessionMgr() for .NET

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using The SAP Business Objects for our business reporting. I need our website to have a link that will open reports without the user having again to use a username and password. I have seen the code for Java and I want to  do the same. However I have been unable to find the dlls that contain IEnterpriseSession and CrystalEnterprise.getSessionMgr() for .NET.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Business Solutions BI 4 and Microsoft Visual studio 2010 Ultimate.

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to install the Client Tools for your version of BusinessObjects.  If you do a custom install, you'll have the option to include the Developer Components which is what you need for what you want to do.  When it comes time to deploy your application you can either use the Developer Components from the Client Tools install or you can download the BI 4 .NET SDK Runtime from the SAP Service Marketplace.  You need to be sure that the SDK components, Client Tools, and your BI Server are on the same service pack and patch level.

-Dell

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of BusinessObjects and which version of Visual Studio are you using?

-Dell

julian_jimenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thread moved to .NET SDK Application Development