cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

If I am activating the split order functionality, while i am going for split in the order it is showing the BY-product and Batch number. But as per our scenario, Batch number will be available and not the BY-product.

Is there any way that we can deactivate the  By-product

The above highlighted functionalists, need to deactivate. So, any kind of flash lights on this will be great full.

Regards,

Madhu.G     

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The order split functionality has been redesigned on the latest releases and with the business function LOG_PP_PROD_ORD_SPLIT active is possible to split the order without a cost collector.

However, to be able to apportion the costs between the parent and child order, at the time of the split, you must specify a by-product to which the planned costs of the parent order are transferred proportionally to the child order up to the split operation.

The by-product must be batch managed and individually valuated.

You can refer OSS note 1255694 - Order split: Cleaning up enhancement source code

The mandatory entry of the by-product leads to unnecessary entries when you change from the warehouse split to other split methods.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs, right now our EPH is 5 ECC 6.0. So, kindly let me know what all the notes are applicable for my package...

Regards,

Madhu.G

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

If you want to order split without product cost collector and by-product then apply the below notes

1628643, 1625001.

Regards,

Ramagiri

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Once you apply the above notes scren will look as given below:

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Please check OSS  1625001 - Extension of SAP note 170819 to EhP4 and Above (ECC-DIMP)    

Check if it applies to you.

Regards,

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Read the below doc where i explained how to avoid By -Product

Order Split without Product Cost Collector and By-Product

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri