cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP:HAP_DOCUMENT is not working via TX:SE80.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to  open a BSP:HAP_DOCUMENT through TX:SE80,not even one of the BSP page (like about.htm,document.htm,document_created.htm......) is  opening through TX:SE80, The actual issue was on  QAS system, In DEV and Production It is working fine.nothing was Changed on QAS so for , even the  BSP versions are same in DEV  and QAS and PRD.

please find the below

screen shots @1  on comparison between QAS and Production:

Screen shot@2  shows the error  message when i do a   Test on BSP page-document_careated.htm

There is no short dump or System log  for this error.

Kindly assist me going forward

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

danilo_schembri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the application active in transaction SICF?

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Danilo  for your quick response.

The service is active in SICF and all the other  dependent  hrrcf services are also Active.

But when i test HAP_DOCUMENT from TX:SICF, it is throwing me an error,

please find the screen shpt for the error message,

I  read some where in the SDN that the error i am getting is a common error,where it will look for default.htm in the url , where default.htm doesn't exist.

URL:http://rafsap02.raf.co.za:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hap_document/default.htm?sap-client=100&sap-sessioncmd...

danilo_schembri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see the "Start BSP" flag is cleared; it should be "X".

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes  the start BSP flag was cleared in production System ,

But the issue is in QAS system,from the screen dump yo can see that. It was marked as X for the system where i am getting the issue,

Kind Regards

phaneendra K

danilo_schembri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is default.htm exists? Is it a page with flow logic or a page fragment? Can you send a screenshot of page list of the BSP app?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please find the apps list screen dumps  from both DEV and QAS system.

still the same apps from both  the system but it is working fine on DEV.

danilo_schembri
Explorer
0 Kudos

You last error is "default.htm" isnt' a valid object. And, as you can see, default.htm page doesn't exist.

Instead, document.htm exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i tried to test document.htm it is still giving the error as in the below screen shot.

If i test the  same app from DEV system it is opening a blank page but no error.

danilo_schembri
Explorer
0 Kudos

A screenshot of HAP_DOCUMENT BSP application properties?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo

Thanks for your Time

The properties for BSP: HAP_DOCUMENT on both DEV and QAS are similar, The initial start BSP filed was empty on both the systems.

please find the below screen shots of properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All

Issue is resolved,

The reason for the issue was : we did a System Refresh from PRD to QAS, and we did  generated a Migration key from Service Market Place  and executed via TX:SECSTORE, but it was not executed 100%. Because of that Migration Key issue, some where on the QAS system the BSP: HAP_DOCUMENT  is still pointing to the OLD system details of PRD Iike SID, Host name and IP address.

We logged  an OSS call they replied  and asked me to re execute the Migration key  in

TX: SECSTORE and the Issue was resolved.

Thanks for your response Danilo.

Kind Regards,

Phaneendra Kakani

Answers (0)