cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1IF SLD (System ID's)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario package with 41 scenario steps.

Each time I deploy the scenario package to another entity's DEV, QA and PRODUCTION server I have to change each scenario step's atom thats using the database.

Is there maybe a way to manipulate the System ID for the SAP B1 database, because my inbound is a timer I cannot use the Sender System.

This takes each deployment up with an extra hour and a half.

Any ideas....

Thanks in advance,

Brenden Draper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I created my own workaround. I take all the scenarios and link it to one sys id. Then I export the package. Then every time I deploy the package I make sure that that specific sys id exists and I make sure that I use that sys id to connect to the SAP Company I want to use, even if I have to add sys id's until I reach that specific sys id linked to all the package. It is much quicker then to go through the scenarios and change each sys id.

Kind Regards,

Brenden Draper

0 Kudos

Hi Brenden,

Thanks for the workaround, It may solve our problem too.

Kind Regards,

Atul

bastian_schaefer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brenden,

you can create your own SysID entries using following API: SLDCreateSysId.

Please check for the documentation under HELP -> Documents -> 8. API: Chapter 2, System Landscape Directory (SLD) APIs.

Best regards

Bastian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Brenden,

Facing same deployment issue.

We are also having scenario packages with multiple steps which are linked to SYSIDs, for each server these SYSids are different. Have you found the solution for the above issue?

Does anybody have the solution?

Kind Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radek,

That will work but will take a lot of work and time which I do not have.

I want a simpler solution like for instance edit the generated system id and make my own default system ID.

Is this maybe possible well  the better question will be if it is this legal ?

Kind Regards,

Brenden Draper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brenden

SysId accepts XPath so maybe you can add another extra transformation atom before the others with sysid in a payload.

I have not tried this, but I use to specify a method for B1 call atom.

Kind regards,

Radek