cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP exception: An attribute with the name "xxx" is not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since we upgraded to EHP2 SP10, this error occures when I want to create a new email (CRMCMP_CCS_EML).

I already saw many solutions, like in note  1615938. The thing is that I dont know in which page I have to add this attribute, and also I dont know which type this is. Anyone who has seen this attribute before?

When I put external breakpoints in the described program, I never enter into debug mode...

Thanks,

R.W.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gerhard_djuracek
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robbe,

parameter GV_BTF_REPLACE_ON_ERROR was introduced with Note 1775376.  It enables an option to dynamically switch on and off the filtering mechanism in the mail editor. Such variable is a page attribute in the bsp application CRMCMP_CCS_EML for view MailBody. Which would be missing at your enhancement, so, please add the page attribute in the view of your enhancement:
  GV_BTF_REPLACE_ON_ERROR  of type STRING.

This should fix the BSP error.

Best regards,

Djuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gerhard,

Thanks for your reply. It solved my issue. I had to add 3 page attributes:

• GV_BTF_REPLACE_ON_ERROR type string
  • GV_DISPLAY_FLT_MSG type string
  • GV_SUBJECT_TRACKING_TEXT type string

Kind regards,

R.W.

smitakd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Robbe,

I am facing the same issue with different page attribute 'BTDATESRVSTART'  while creating new ticket. Also not sure which page I have to add this attribute, and which type this belongs to. Please help me how did you get your attributes and type?

Thanks for your help.

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no such attribute in view "IncidentHeaderEF.htm" of UI-component "SRQM_INCIDENT_H". Or am I searching in the wrong component?

smitakd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Actually it is for UI-components "AIC_IM_REQ_H" for view "IncidentHeaderEF.htm".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robbe,

Maybe you have an enhancement for UI component CRMCMP_CCS_EML. If this is the case, you can try to check all views that you enhanced and compare their .htm page with corresponding standard one to find the missing attribute and add it in yours.

You can do this using BSP_WD_CMPWB or using SE80 and edit those views as BSP applications.

Kind regards,

Garcia