cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to uninstall BO Explorer SP4 ins00013 error and upgrade to 4.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to uninstall BO explorer SP4 and got an error message: IN00013 unable to connect to CMS verify username and password. I got the appropriate login information. The CMS is working. I have tried to repair, it doesn't work. I have tried to update to 4.1 and the windows version is not compatible finally I have to run it in compatibility mode and it doesn't work either.

Do you have ideas? My goal is to upgrade to 4.1 on a client machine on windows 8.1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

What are the steps followed to resolve the issue?

We are also facing the same issue on a Windows 2012 server.

Thanks,

Madhura

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhura,

What is your issue and error message?

Are you able to connect the SIA in OS level?

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

We are using 4.1 SP3 for the BIP and BO Explorer.

We have dedicated Windows 2012 servers for BIP and BO Explorer.

We have done successful installation of BIP on Server 1 and now in the process of installing BO Explorer on Server 2.

While installing we have selected CMS as Server 1 with other required parameters. But we were unable to proceed due to the error message:

"Either the remote CMS cannot be reached, or the logon credentials are incorrect. INT00013"

We are able to logon to CCM, CMC, BI launch pad with Administrator credentials.

Thanks,

Madhura

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhura,

1.Check your network between Server 1 and Server 2.

2. Stop the firewall for both Servers.

3.What is your database, check database access from server1 to server2 if required database client you can install and try

Check the inputs:

• CMS Name

• Port number

• User Name

• Password

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed the update to SP 5 and I'm able to connect to CMS to make the installation as well as the uninstall but I'm still not able to connect to unstall the original sp4 (main) installation.

Regard,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,
Explorer is not tested and supported on Windows 8.1, it requires a server OS.

You may try to re-install SP04. Also try to add the CMS host info in the hosts file on Explorer box, I'm assuming CMS is on another host. You can always just leave SP04 as it, it only takes a bit more HD space.

George.