Error while executing TDP blueprint for twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Does anyone know how to resolve below error :

|Sub data flow TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search_1_2|Transform Get_Search_Tasks
Transform <Get_Search_Tasks>: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "EXPRESSION", line 35, in <module>
File "/opt/sap/dataservices/DataQuality/python/lib/python2.6/ConfigParser.py", line 531, in get
raise NoSectionError(section)
NoSectionError: No section: 'common'.
Transform <Get_Search_Tasks>: <DQP0004>: The Input Field {0} may exceed the maximum allowed character length of {1} for
Transform Field {2}. Input data that exceeds the maximum will be truncated.
Transform <Get_Search_Tasks>: DLL <libudt_transformu.so> runtime function <ProcessCollection> failed with error <3>. More
detailed information may be obtained from previous errors.
|Dataflow TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search
Sub data flow <TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search_1_2> terminated due to error <58302>.
|Dataflow TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search|Pipe Listener for TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search_1_2
Named pipe error occurred: <EOF>
|Dataflow TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search|Pipe Listener for TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search_1_1
Named pipe error occurred: <EOF>
|Dataflow TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search
Sub data flow <TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter_Search_1_2> terminated due to error <58302>.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186160
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am facing the same issue, an anyone suggest on this?

our job server is on linux platform and i placed the Search.cfg file on below path

/usr/bods/folder1/Search.cfg

but the twitter blueprint job is failing while reading this file:

i tried to give these , but none of them seemed to work:     

filename = u"/usr/bods/folder1/Search.cfg"

filename = r'/usr/bods/folder1/Search.cfg'

filename = r'[$$PATH]'    #path was assigned the path u'/usr/bods/folder1/Search.cfg'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i just came across with this issue and if you still want the solution, for me was:

- go to the GET_SEARCH_TASK transform

- go to edit options in option tab to edit the filename in the python code

- and relplace filename = r'[$$SamplesInstall]\tutorial files\ ...     for filename = r'\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\Tutorial Files\Text Data Processing Samples\English\Social\Search.cfg'

Hope that it works for you!

Regards,

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same error and above shown solution is not working for me..Have you got any other solution for this error.

Regards,

Tanvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanvi,

Have you got solution for this? I am also getting the same error.

Mayank please help. Former Member ,

Former Member

Please help Arun & Dirk..

Thanks,

Swapnil

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Just trying to think out of the box.

Can you check if the python code which is written in the User Defined Transform editor has any errors? The Expression editor never shows any error and shows it as Parsed.

Also I am wondering what is the Named pipe error occurred: <EOF>  error. For this can you check if your query transform has any option checked 'Run as a separate process'

Regards

Arun Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your input. But it has no such options. I think this issue is with the python script.

The script in custom transform is calling another script which is already present at the BODS installed location.

Location is : Installed BODS directory/Data Services/DataQuality/python/Lib/ConfigParser.py

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Swapnil

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have raised a ticket with the SAP Support Team for the error NoSectionError: No section: 'common'.

It seems that there is an issue with the ConfigParser.py file. SAP Support team will replicate the issue and get back to me.

Regards

Arun Sasi

santossh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Any Luck ?

former_member233108
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Manuel, it worked for me.

Guys - when implementing his steps do not keep any space between r' and completeFilepath\filename' command.

It should look like - r'completeFilepath\filename'

Note: avoid Substitution parameter for filepath.

Regards - Santosh G.

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I could not do a webex with the SAP Support team as our project ended and I have to close the ticket with SAP.

SAP took the necessary security tokens from me and they were able to run the Twitter job and they could find the tweet data in the tables.

I however was not able to resolve the error related to ConfigParser.py. I suppose this was because my job server was on linux and it was pointing the configparser.py location to Linux. SAP had asked me to start all over but I didnt have enough time on this

Regards

Arun Sasi

santossh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun for the update..

michael_jess
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently facing the same issue. Truncated data would not bother me if the process would not die afterwards. Is there any known solution?

Best,

Michael