cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry of ERP Sales Documents in SAP CRM

0 Kudos

Hello.

I have a question for this functionality: "Entry of ERP Sales Documents in SAP CRM"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/EN/47/463fc2b61c1a41e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

I would like to know if for this scenario is required the download of pricing master data from SAP ECC to SAP CRM (Middleware). I noticed that the Quotation and the Sales Order has a SAP CRM Web Client screen:

SAP CRM 7.0 - ERP Quote in CRM WebUI

The processing of the ERP Document occurs in SAP CRM or is CRM only a frontend and all the processing occurs in SAP ECC?

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose

Q.1 - > I would like to know if for this scenario is required the download of pricing master data from SAP ECC to SAP CRM (Middleware).

Ans - > If you are using the pricing calculations at the CRM Opportunity level (in this case if you are using the same pricing procedure as of quotations), then you need to download the pricing procedure, conditions records etc.

Q.2 -> The processing of the ERP Document occurs in SAP CRM or is CRM only a frontend and all the processing occurs in SAP ECC?

Ans - > CRM is only a front end and the processing occurs in SAP ECC.

Also, in the hyperlink provided by you, there is a SAP Note which has highlighted the what all functionalities are possible in this scenario -  SAP Note - 1236015  - ERP Sales Documents in SAP CRM            

Hope this will be useful

Thanks and Regards

DJ