SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add extra tab page in PP01

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Everyone uses transaction code PP01 to maintain different object types. It has 5 tab pages as Active, Planned, Submitted, Approved and Rejected. How to add 2 more tab pages as suspended and Revision. I added the ISTAT and try to generate the screen using screen program but it didn't work out. Regards Vinod Kumar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Who suggested this? Customers are not allowed to added any status into that table. It's is system table only SAP can update/change/delete.

Did you not get this message?

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

No, i didnt get a message. So, if i ask SAP to do it they will add it for customer?

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Vinod,

No, They will not add it. SAP will not support this config change. I doubt it will survive any upgrade. When customer will upgrade their system it will wipe out/delete this config.

I will suggest you stay away from this config changes. This is right way to handle your requirement.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Vinod;

Confirmation: SAP will not add it. I would suggest to examine your requirement again and check if you could use an existing shared master data element on the object(s) you are working with in this context. If not available you can think of adding a new Z-infotype for those objects that can represent the status changes you require.

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Out of context, would it be alright if you share your email address with me?  I'd like to connect.  Please send me a message at sapna.borwankar@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sapna