SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi after Graduation Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there any Badi after saving a Graduation Request (transaction PIQGRADST)? I would like to use this to implement the following:

1. Execute the Graduation Audit automatically (process-dependent)

2. Derive the evaluation grade automatically (without having to press the corresponding button).

I would prefer to not use a BRF for this. I also tried using badi HRBAS00INFTY, but it does not work because table PIQDBCMPRRECORDS is not yet updated and it cannot be read by the function modules for the Audit.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I don't think there is any BAdi to trigger. I will suggest you to use BRF for these. You can use FM " HRIQ_CONFERQRFC_GRADE_CALC" to calculate grade.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

Please check if you can find a suitable one via se37 and search string: HRIQ**GRAD*.

Still would suggest to use the BRF here. Most convenient and applicable for post-processing activities.

Kind regards

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I don't think there is any BAdi to trigger. I will suggest you to use BRF for these. You can use FM " HRIQ_CONFERQRFC_GRADE_CALC" to calculate grade.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh