cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAA02 error - No phrases assigned to phrase set

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When I try to use WAA02 transaction to edit waste generato getting below error message. Can you please help to resolve?

What am I missing?

No phrases assigned to phrase set

Message no. C$374

Diagnosis

The characteristic is assigned to a phrase set that contains no phrases.

System Response

You cannot assign a value to the characteristic.

Procedure

Notify your system administrator.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Eric

I think, you have not been assigned particular phrase to phrase set.

1) Assign the particular phrase to phrase set.( As Balajee told)

2)Once you assigned the phrase to phrase set, go to CGCZ mark the box for Activate Phrasing of the Characteristics and execute.

Now you will be able to assign the value to the characteristic.

Edward

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

See screen of CG1B below. It's already assigned.

Even I executed CGCZ as suggested but still not resolved .

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Eric

I assume There is not data in your phrase .Create a phrase and assign the phrase to phrase set.Could you please share your screen which are the phrase have been assigned in phrase set.However,You can assign a phrase to more than one phrase set.However, you can only assign one phrase set to a characteristic or field.

Check and update Please....

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Seems the above screen whatever you shared belongs in CGAB  and go to CG1b and check all phrase sets whether they contains the phrase or not.

Balajee

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. See below screen of CG1B. I think last two screens are different than first two. I think I'm missing here only. What should I enter for last 2 screens?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

You can assign the same Phrase to Phrase set as per your screen shot which has Phrase set - SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CATALOG ( Make same entry)

for -

SAP_EHS_1024_001_WA_CATEGORY

SAP_EHS_1024_001_REMARK

Hope fully this will resolve the error, thereafter you need to discuss with Business if there is need of phrases/ drop down for relevant properties and you can add to same phrase set

Hope this will resolve.

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric

My Guess is correct out of Four Phrase sets only two are assigned with phrases (first 2 screen shots) and next two is not assigned with phrases ,due to this reason you are getting that error.

please assign the phrases in remaining phrase sets (SAP_EHS_1024_001_WA_CATEGORY &SAP_EHS_1024_001_REMARK) also (Las 2 screen shots) . refer below screen shots for reference.

I hope you know the procedure of phrase assignment , just click on phrase field and select the required phrase through search option.

If any difficulties , pl.come back to us

Balajee

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It's my bad. This correction doesn't resolve issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric

Run the cgcz transaction and check the effect .refer below screen shot of cgcz transaction

Balajee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Let me know solution if any one has faced same error in experiance... Reply appreciated.

Former Member

Hello Eric,

It seems like Standard error which occurs when Characteristics drop down
does not have values to select from. Find the Characteristics name-
SAP_EHS***** which should be same as Phrase set name and than  use the T code - Cg1b to assign Phrases to Phrase set or if Characteristics does not need to be Phrase Managed - than de
attach the phrase set - using T code - CGAB or Use T code CT04 for given Characteristics
and remove FM - C14K_PHRASECHARACT_CHECK if you can. Hope fully this resolve
the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric

Can you please specify at which field in the Waste generator screen you are getting this issue .

Balajee

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Error is not specifica about char name. In WAA02 it just says "no phrases assigned to phrase set".

So how should I find for which char I'm getting error before going to CG1B?

or how do I know char isn't phrase managed or not?

Sorry for asking basic question but very new in this area and our EHS consultant on vacation need to resolve this issue. Business can't wait untill she come back.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm getting error in initial screen of WAA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

Try following -

Go to T code-

SPRO - EHS- Basic data and tool- Specify Environment Parameter -

WAM_PHRSET_WACATLG -- --------  SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CATALOG

than go to T code - CT04 check if Char. exist with name - SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CATALOG and has FM assigned at Value tab- C14K_WASTECATLG_CHECK

if not than assign

if yes -

than go to T code CG1B check Phrase set is created - SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CATALOG and has Phrase assigned.

if not create and assign Phrase -

In case if you have different value for Environment Parameter specified above than use the same trouble shoot just replace the value.

Hope this helps.

Gopi

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gopi for detail reply. I checked all you mentioned and its there in our system. See below screen fyi. Still getting error for particular one waste generator (XYZ) only. For all other it's working fine.

SPRO

CT04

CG1B

Reply appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric

Go to CGAB Transaction and access the waste code as per below screenshot and check Charecterstic to Phrase set assignment and go to cg1b Transaction code and check all phrase sets whether phrases or assigned or not

SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CATALOG

SAP_EHS_1024_001_WA_SUBCATEG

SAP_EHS_1024_001_WA_CATEGORY

SAP_EHS_1024_001_REMARK

Balajee