cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Data transfer ECC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I'm getting an error in my system when I try to transfer data from ECC to APO system. When I CIF (after generating IM, when I activate it)  older data (master data created previously in system), I'm getting a short dump with mesage class 'XC', It says :

Diagnosis

An internal condition was found during the

the system to access a substandard program"

Trigger Location of Runtime Error

Program                                 SAPLCSER

Include                                 LCSERU02

Row                                     101

Module type                             (FUNCTION)

Module Name                             CIF_SER_MESSAGE_SERIALIZE.

But when I create a new data and try to transfer it, it smoothly transfers into APO without any dump or error.

Similarly, when I pull the data in APO with CCR, I get short dump while iterating data:

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN

ABAP Program           /SAPAPO/SAPLDM_LC_SQL

Application Component  BC-DB-LCA.

The current ABAP program "/SAPAPO/SAPLDM_LC_SQL" had to be terminated because

it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

A table is referred to in an SAP Open SQL statement that either does not
exist or is unknown to the ABAP Data Dictionary.
The table involved is "/SAPAPO/ORDMAP" or another table accessed in the
statement.

I'm not much aware on LC technology, I have deactivated & activate LC once in LCA10. Also, checked consitency in OM17, it shown no inconsistency. Plus, when checked in OM13, all checks are showing green.

Can you please suggest what needs to be done?

Thanks,

AP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi A P,

The short dumps with error DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN have occured because the two important SQL tables /SAPAPO/ORDKEY and /SAPAPO/ORDMAP were missing in liveCache.

This problem has occured because liveCache has not been initialized  correctly.

To rectify the problem please initialize the liveCache with transaction LC10. After liveCache is initialized successfully the two required SQL  tables will be created in liveCache by the report  /SAPAPO/DELETE_LC_ANCHORS that has been specified as liveCache init follow up report (see transaction LC10   > button 'Integration'   > tab 'Administration report').

Please also ensure that the checks indicated in the second tab of transaction /SAPAPO/OM13 shows green lights.

Additionally refer below SAP notes 095255, 376231,  853375, 730283, 492172

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Thanks for the reply. I did what you mentioned about report /SAPAPO/DELETE_LC_ANCHORS (without deleting data in db) and seems it worked partially. Now I can pull data in APO with CCR without any error.

But the old data is still giving me issue while CIFing it. Short dumps still occur while executing CFM2.

What could be the reason?

Also I observed today that queues are stuck in SMQ1 with destination as 'NONE' with queue name 'MCEX11'. This does not allow me to carry out online ATP check for my transaction. I could see in queue details that my transaction VA01 is affected. (My online ATP is affected but I can see the order in APO after it is saved.)

So I think some LiveCache problem is affecting my online ATP.

Could you please suggest anything?

Thanks,

AP.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check details on the error message and share it

Also I observed today that queues are stuck in SMQ1 with destination as 'NONE' with queue name 'MCEX11'.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello AP,

please see the SAP note 640107. You should NOT run /sapapo/delete_lc_anchors report manually on your system!!

"To avoid misunderstandings, we want to repeat the fact that transaction LC10 calls the /sapapo/delete_lc_anchors program automatically after the liveCache is initialized. Therefore, you must NOT call the /sapapo/delete_lc_anchors program again using transaction LC10 after the liveCache has been initialized."

Please read SAP note 640107 with attention!

Now, the best will be for you to check/find the backups of the SCM database & liveCache created before you run this report /sapapo/delete_lc_anchors manually.

Please create the message to BC-DB-LCA component to get SAP support.

It's not clear why the //ordmap table was missing in the liveCache. Was it brand new installation? SCM system copy? Did you initialize the liveCache or used the wrong liveCache user?

Regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for your inputs. We actually are preparing demo system and livecache has been in place since few days back only.

Hi Deepak,

Following is the detailed queue in SMQ1. Whenever I crete a new  transaction, (Sales ord) online ATP doesn't happen and I can see it in SMQ1 against my name & date/time. Is it the reason of failure of online ATP?

Cl.  User         Function Module                 Queue Name                Destination                       Date        Time

100  SS813794     MCEX_UPDATE_11_QRFC             MCEX11                    NONE                              27.02.2014  05:33:02

100  SS813794     MCEX_UPDATE_11_QRFC             MCEX11                    NONE                              02.03.2014  23:00:35

Thansk,

AP.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Just double click the entries and share details of the queued entries..

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Following is the detail I could see:

1. Cl.  User         Function Module                 Queue Name                Destination                       Date        Time

100  SS813794     MCEX_UPDATE_11_QRFC        MCEX11           NONE              27.02.2014  05:33:02

100  SS813794     MCEX_UPDATE_11_QRFC         MCEX11          NONE               02.03.2014  23:00:35

Status                                              TID                       Host      Tran                  Program

Transaction recorded                AC131B362DEC530F145E0001  IGTBILSA  VA01                  RSM13000

Transaction recorded                AC131B362DEC5313FE630002  IGTBILSA  VA01                  RSM13000

Both the queues which are seen are while I created a sales order in ECC.

If I further double click, it will take me into FM and after clicking queue name 'MCEX11' I could see:

LUW Information

TransID:         AC131B362DEC530F145E0001

LUW-Cnt:         00000001

Thanks,

AP.

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello AP,

As you are actually are preparing demo system and livecache has been in place since few days back only, then set the liveCache production client, check in //mvm the planning version 000 creation.

Test the LCA/LDA/LEA connections in /ndbacockpit or /ndb59.

Run //om13 -> checks.

Check the Matrix of LCA/liveCache releases that you have the latest LCA/liveCache released for your SCM version.

Then read the SAP note 640107 with attention & initialize the liveCache in LC10 correctly.

After that you need to creat the initial integration model for the transaction data transfer from the connected R/3 system.

-> In case of further questions/issues I recommend to create the SAP message & get SAP support.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina

Answers (0)