cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred while saving SAP Lumira 1.15.1 document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got error while saving document in SAP Lumira 1.15.1(Error Desc. : you do not have permission to save the document to its current location). and also occurred while sharing on cloud. Below fig.1 shows while saving and fig 2.shows error while sharing on cloud.

Currently I am using SAP lumira 1.15.1. Build 879

fig 1.

fig 2.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the same situation while trying to save the document. Since i dint get any valid resolution, i just restarted the Lumira, and now i could save the documents.

Restarts helps most of the times though it is not recommendable.

As someone said earlier, it has something to do with Session corruption.

Lumira Version : 1.15.1

Regards,

Sahana

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get this intermittently too, although i've never been able to track down the root cause... I can only guess it's a kind of momentary document or session corruption, and i don't know of any trick to workaround it (aside from saving frequently.. )

1. Do you know of a way to systematically reproduce it ?
  2. As for the Cloud issue, that's a new one!  does it follow-on logically from the previous step when  the desktop save fails?

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same issue too. I am on 1.15.1 Build 879. Do we have the Bug reference number so that to check the status? This happens very frequently to me. My storage folder is in MyDocuments\SAPLumiraDocuments\.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you look at this release restriction note?

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1970935

There's 7 restrictions when publishing to the Cloud in 1.15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy,

Thanks for the document. But this does not mention anything about the error message that we get when saving the document.

This error message pops-up max. times, when you use Download from HANA. Live HANA connection is okay most of the times.

Thanks