cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Prepare for SAP SD Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have applied for SAP SD certification with EhP5 with exam code C_TSCM62_65, I am little nervous regarding preparation.

Can any one tell me on how to prepare with proper methods to crack SAP SD certification.

I have 3 years of experience in SAP SD and MM and I have referred  the syllabus from SAP training site.

Little guidance will help ma a lot.

Thanks,

Sokita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chirag,

I have gone through the SAP SD certification guide which you have suggested, I think it is proven path and found that some other candidates are already satisfied with it.

I am planning to book my exam for next month. I hope I can complete the syllabus and clear SAP SD certification successfully.

Keep you all updated here.

Sokita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I have booked my SAP SD certification exam on 27th March. Currently I am going through TSCM60 and TSCM62. Apart from this, do you think I need to refer other material? Do you have any tips as you are certified and you can share your experience.

Sokita

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Chirag, I have cracked my SAP SD Certification exam with 88%. Your tips really helped me and sap sd questions bank was useful.

Sokita

0 Kudos

Hi Sokita,

I am also preparing to give SAP SD certification.

Can you share your experience of studying and which books you followed to crack the exam?

Also which certification you gave, can you share to certification code?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

denys_pavanello
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Sokita,

Many Congrats for SD certification.

Can you please share your exam expereince and pattern. I am expecting to have exam this april.

Really apprecaite for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Nouman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

please respect SCN's terms and conditions and do not ask for or distribute copyright materials/exam information. You can prepare for the certification by using SAP training materials available on our web shop (www.training.sap.com).

Hope you understand and best of luck,

Joey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Joey,

Many users already provided suggestions on these types of questions. Also in this post please check people are giving suggestions on certification exam patterns and materials..

This is not new..

Regards,

Nouman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

We are fully aware of this but this does not make it legal, I'm afraid. Using exam patterns and illegal material only undermines the quality of SAP certifications and diminishes the value for people who have honestly prepared for the exams and have fully earned it.

Additionally, learning exam patterns by heart completely misses the point of becoming certified, because you don't actually gain any new knowledge or go into depth.

I hope you understand this and I ask you politely to please stop sharing or asking for copyright materials.

Regards,

Joey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joey,

Sure.. I will avoid in future.

Regards,

Nouman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

Sorry for late response,

You can follow best answer given by Chirag. you will get best idea on how to prepare for SAP SD certification.

Other queries are welcomed

Thanks,

Sokita

0 Kudos

Hi Sokita,

Did you also buy the question bank in the link given by Chirag?

If yes, were they helpful?

Regards,
Archit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, SAP SD Certification Questions Bank was really helpful.

Sokita

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sokita,

All the best for your certification.

Please serch on scn there is very good blog for how to preapre for certification.

Contrate on syllabus.you will pass it.

Regards,

Ganesh Bothe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear paul as you mention

methods to crack SAP SD certification.

please do your home work .Do the basic Search in community still can not find then show us what you did our experts can help you .

poorna