cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error (COR-10126) after upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have recently upgraded our Business Objects

server. This is a Windows 2008 64-bit server.

--Previous Versions--

Business Objects Platform Services: 4.0 SP2 Patch23

Business Objects Data Services: 4.0 SP2 Patch8

Business Objects Information Steward: 4.0 SP2 Patch5

Business Objects DQM RFC Server / Components: 4.0 SP2

--Current Versions--

Business Objects Platform Services: 4.1 SP2

Business Objects Data Services: 4.2 SP1

Business Objects Information Steward 4.2 SP1

Business Objects DQM RFC Server / Components: 4.0 SP4

After the upgrade we are no longer able to access Information Steward. When attempting to log into Information Steward we receive the following error:

"Cannot connect to the Information Steward repository. (COR-10126)"

Additionally, when attempting to configure the Information Steward repository from the Central Management Console we are now receiving an error which was not received before the upgrade.

"Unexpected error when processing request for service. Contact your administrator. (COR-10868) (COR-10869)"

The Information Steward log gives the following error:

[E] 2014-02-27 11:31:35.474 [Administrator][http-bio-8080-exec-7] Cannot connect to the Information Steward repository. (COR-10126)

[E] 2014-02-27 11:31:35.474 [Administrator][http-bio-8080-exec-7] com.bobj.mm.sdk.SDKException: Cannot connect to the Information Steward repository. (COR-10126)

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this might be occurring as a result of upgrading the software, and how I can fix it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you re-start the server and check. I got the same issue and I got it resolved by restarting the SIA.

Hope,this might help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this problem solved?

Anyone has an idea? We have the same issue.

Kind Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello L. Schrauren,

It's been a while since I've worked on this issue, but I found the following (screenshot I took) in my notes.  This was what resolved the issue for me.  My apologies I couldn't cut/paste the content of my document here, hence the screenshot.