cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWB Module missing while executing a Project

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

Am working on some scenarios where I got an error while executing a step " Preparation of Tables for Data Transfer". I have attached the screenshot for your reference and also the text from the log , below. Wondering if anyone experienced this kind of error and how this could be resolved. Below is the message from the Log. ======= Message Long Text MWB modules missing in system with RFC destination MBT_DD1_EX1_300_00_MBT Message no. DMC_UTIL_MSG003 Diagnosis The system sporting the RFC-destination MBT_DD1_EX1_300_00_MBT is either a sender or a receiver system for data transfer. For the transfer to be executed certain function modules have to be transported into the sender- and receiver system. This has not been done yet. System Response Execution had to be stopped. Procedure Transport the missing objects into the sender- and receiver system ======================

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Replying late just to save someone's time who would get the same error in future. This is the only post I saw when I was searching for help though unresolved.

I had the same issue and after lot of permutations and combinations figured out that it was authorization issue.

The error message is misleading though.

I gave SAP_ALL to the TDMS Communication user in the system as per the RFC in the error message and it worked. First error was for Receiver so gave access there then had same error with RFC name for Sender so did the same and all went fine.

=======================================================================

Message Long Text

MWB modules missing in system with RFC destination <RFC_NAME>

Message no. DMC_UTIL_MSG003

Diagnosis

The system sporting the RFC-destination <RFC_NAME> is either a sender or a receiver system for data transfer. For the transfer to be executed certain function modules have to be transported into the sender- and receiver system. This has not been done yet.

System Response

Execution had to be stopped.

Procedure

Transport the missing objects into the sender- and receiver system

=======================================================================

amit_sharma36
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vicky,

this is an authorization issue. Please refer to attached screenshot and provide these missing authorizations to RFC user in remote system mentioned in long text of error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vineetha,

I have checked the code from where this error is coming, it looks like that this is an RFC issue, would you please execute the activity Define RFC destination activity in package settings phase to confirm, if all RFC's are green.

Please also check if you are getting any of the below messages:

1) RFC communication error

2) Program terminated in remote system

3) Internal Error when accessing, function library.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you please tell me that which support package of TDMS you are using?

Best Regards,

Rahul Mittal

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We have TDMS 4.0 with SP5

Thanks,