Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Merge

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts....

I have one Requirement Regarding the Account merge.

Client Is having 2 duplicate accounts like A and B. Assume that A is the master Account and B is the source Account, when the client merge these A and B Accounts, Immediately whet ever we have the information we have in B account it Should come to A Account and B Account needs to be deleted or archive, and if we have any Opportunities Information In B Account that Opportunities Information Should come to A.

Please help me what steps i need to follow on this, ?? is there any CRM Technical Developer required for this?

Please help me as early as possible.

Regards

Mohammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

The provided class is not available in CRM 7.0.

Regards

mohammad

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Every one

the Problem has resolved applied several Snots for this.

Regards

Mohammad

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I got a SAP Note From SAP and applied the manual correction in system for this account merge.

Now i am facing another issues while merging the account, i have created the clensing case whcile giving the case number in BUPA_CLEAR i am getting run time error can any one suggest me on this here below attaching the screen shots please have a look and do need full.

Regards

Mohammad

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table TBZ5  entries, The class -CL_CRM_MSH_CLEAR_MEMBERSHIP is enabled in the table, but not available in the system. Just uncheck the clearing flag for the class CL_CRM_MSH_CLEAR_MEMBERSHIP in TBZ5 and check.

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain where you having the issue, when you are merging.

1. When you are merging two account, A case will be created and the same will be update in the table->CRMM_BUPA_MERGE.

2. After saving the case execte the program-CRM_BUPA_REALIGNMENT. still there is no merge is happpening. Just debugg the same report,the method- get_dependencies,MOVE_DEPENDENCIES is responsible for the merge.

3. Merge relevant class are maintained in the TBZ5 that also need to be active.

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. I am having the above mentioned roles for my user name. Still i am not able to find the solution, can anyone please provide the solution.

Regards

mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that User who executes the program "CRM_BUPA_REALIGNMENT" should have "SAP_ALL" Authorization.

Completed/released Status documents will not be Merged, so make sure your opp/quotation system status should not be complete/released.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Srinivas.

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

i am not able to add the word document

can you please give some inputs so that i can add the word document for this account merge process what i did....

regards

Mohammad

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Still the issue was not yet resolved

Could you please help me on this.

Regards

Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Please give the error details with screenshot, let me have a try to resolve the issue.

Regards

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

hi bhargavi

Can you please provide your mail id so that i can send the entire screen shot and documents.

regards

mohammad

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Could you please anyone help me on this.

which i posted earlier with screenshot that issue was resolved, but still i have a issue with Account merge. please help me.

Regards

Mohammad

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

HI bhargavi

Thanks for the information

I have run the program which you provided in the earlier mail CRM_BUPA_REALIGNMENT, in se38

but i am getting run time error. here i am attaching run time error related information screen shots please have a look and guid me what next steps i need to follow.

Please help me on this

Regards

Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad

Seems the issue is due to one of your custom program design by your ABAP colleagues (user name - SIVAKUMK) .

Please check with them on the syntax error and I am sure they would be able to help.  As it is a custom program it would be better for someone from your technical colleague can help you.

Hope this will be useful

Thanks and Regards

DJ

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks DJ

Regards

Mohammad

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

HI DJ

I have created New BP as prospects,contact persons, employees,and i have created new leads and Opportunities with newly created BP's. when i am merging these newly created BP's I am not able to get the correct result. Could you please explain me what are the configuration i need to follow in this and what should be the possible case for this Account merge issue.

Please help me its a very high priority issue.

Regards

Mohammad

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bhargavi

thanks for the information. i saw this video long back. if we merge the accounts then the opportunity information should carry forward to the master record. and the source account should be archive or delete. Once we merge these 2 accounts then where i can see the newly carry forwarded opportunity Information. if i want to execute this type of process then what kind of GUI configuration required? i need configuration Related Information.

Regards

Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

All the transactions (Activities, quotations, opportunities) are automatically merged into the Master account. Transactions that are more than 400 days old are not merged for performance reasons. Please check SAP note 758734. SAP provides a BADI to change this behavior.

The customizing in transaction BUSWU01 and BUSWU02 for the correct Nodes.

Regards,

karthik J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Pls run the program : CRM_BUPA_REALIGNMENT, in se38

& have a look in the bellow blog post by Arno, check the SAP notes mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

i hope below video will answer all your questions.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/1081a104-fd62-2c10-74a9-d36c6ecc3cee&override...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Please find the below links that will help you to understand the functionality of the merger account in Detail. This requires a detailed study and implemnting the correct note according to the error.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/Data+Cleansing?original_fqdn=wiki.sdn.sap.com

Everything About merger account  by Kiruthika - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34851

Regards,

karthik J