Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default time type event

rainer_fux2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

In the CICO application user can add new time corrections. They have to select the type time event from the combobox.

We only have one value available in the combobox.

Is it possible to set this one value as the default value? By this I mean can the system automatically sets the time type event to this value? So the user just have to enter the time and date.

Regards,

Rainer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rainer_fux2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, the table is T705P. And yes, we still get the dropdown, just with one value in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

Usually Clock-in/Clock-out would be there in the dropdown but in case if you want to restrict and make it non-editable i hope you cannot achieve through the Component configuration - HRESS_CC_OVP_CORRECTIONS_1 (FPM_OVP_COMPONENT).

So check the application HRESS_C_CORRECTIONS and the view V_DETAIL and here you have to make the changes so i hope this is not advisable but this would be the place where you have to make changes in case if you want.

Regards,

Mithun K

rainer_fux2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Okay I got it. I added the following code to the WDOINIT method of the V_DETAILS:

lo_nd_original = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_original ).

lo_el_original = lo_nd_original->get_element( ).

lo_el_original->set_attribute(

EXPORTING

name `TYPE`

VALUE = ls_valueset-value ).

This is originally part of the ONACTIONEVENT_SELECT method.

Regards,

Rainer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

The drop-down values which are appearing while raising a new request is based upon the values maintained in the table T705P.

So in case if you want to default the same and also to make it as non-editable then try to check the component configuration and make changes to the same or else try if you can change the feeder class to achieve the same.

Regards,

Mithun K

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

table is V_T705B http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/3d/3dfe8a80a9468cb06b4947a1b9d793/content.htm?framese... also if you have one time type, do you still get dropdown? V_PTCOR_TTYPE???