Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPCIPQ00 does not delete the remittance tables

ssistla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have an urgent issue with Third Party posting deletion.

User has unintentionally created incorrect live posting document with a posting date of 02/22/3014 instead of 02/22/2014.

We are trying to delete the production run using the program RPCIPQ00. However, after we delete the incorrect posting run, none of the remittance table entries relevant to this incorrect posting number are deleted.

When we try to re-run the postings for the correct posting date, it does not pick up the data saying: "No 3PR posting run created! Posting items already updated."

I am also not able to undo the evaluations runs using RPURMD00, since these documents are not posted yet.

Can anyone please let me know:

1. Can I ignore the icorrect live posting run? Or should the remittance tables be cleared before we process re-running?

2. How to re-run the postings with the correct posting date?

3. Ignoring the incorrect run - will this cause any problems with any future runs/postings to 3PR?

4. Is it right to expect the table entries to be deleted in tables T51R2, T51R2, T51R4, T51R5, T51R6 and T51R8, when we execute the program RPCIPQ00?

Your answers will be much appreciated and points will be awarded.

Thanks,

Soujanya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

P932733
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe program you are trying to use design to delete simulation posting documents.

if if user already posted documents to finance

1 step should be undo fi postings using pcp0 reversal

2 step undo evaluation run using pc00_m99_urmd

after you should be able to repeat 3tp postings process from the beginning running pc00_m07_k500

br mysap.ca

ssistla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your response.

These are incorrect documents. User did not post them to Finance. Since they are partially done, I am not able to Reverse or Undo these live incorrect posting using PC00_m99_URMD.

We are trying to re-do the TP postings with the correct posting date and it just does not process saying "No 3PR posting run created! Posting items already updated."

Thanks,

Soujanya.

P932733
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI

if user has not released documents and posted you should be able select and delete then proceed with step 2 undo evaluation run,

you should

undo do evaluation run number created by user on 2d step of 3tp posting that was done  by program pc00_m99_urmu.

after you should be able to start from the beginning.

br

ssistla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to undo evaluation run, it gives me the following error:

HR3PRNA503 Error:Partially posted evaluation runs cannot be deleted/undone/reversed.

P932733
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi

so posting documents still sitting under 3tp section of pcp0?

why some of them posted and some of them not ?  did user cancel posting when it was run?

br

ssistla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Initially, postings were in Incorrect status.

Since they are incorrect documents, they cannot be posted to FI, cannot be reversed or undone. So the user had no chance to even post them, and cancel them when partially done. (I am not sure why the SAP error says they are partially posted).

So I deleted the incorrect posting run using RPCIPDEL followed by RPCIPQ00 (with the checkbox "Delete Live deleted runs"), expecting that would clear all the remittance tables and I can start from evaluation step (U500) again. But this is not happening.

Once the postign run is deleted, I am trying to undo the evaluation, it gives me the error :

Error:Partially posted evaluation runs cannot be deleted/undone/reversed.

When I try to re-process in URMP, it says the posting is already done. I cannot re-process the same employee in U500 too, since it recognizes the Payroll Seq# and says Temse has already been created.

Thanks,

SS.

P932733
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI SS

you can check t51r5 for you evaluation run to see if any posting no still exist.

T51r5 should not have posting number it should be blank

also there is t51r5_hist table with posting history

br

ssistla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks br.

To my surprise, after all the deletion, T51R5 and T51R5_HIST still has the posting Run Number for the evaluation number. It is not Blank as expected.

Thanks,

SS.

P932733
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SS

ideally t51r5_hist should have a number of records for you evaluation run and last step should be remittance status 93 calling program rpcipdel

and t51r5 right columns from due column should be blank or zeros

then you should be able undo evaluation run and start you 3tp from the beginning

Br AS

ssistla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrey.

It is nice get some else also confirm. This is definitely helpful.

Since RPCIPQ00 is not behaving as expected, I had to open an OSS ticket with SAP.

SS.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at note 1667322 to see if it's related. It happened to us over a year ago (delete incorrect posting run, the run was marked as deleted, but when re-run posting again, all but one is rejected).

Rgds.

ssistla
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP deliverd Note 1854533 3PR: Incorrect selection of entries during to resolve the issue.

Answers (0)