Learning and development shortcut link is not working

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a portal with the below url

https://xxx.yyy.zzz.net/irj/portal   where ESS  is implemented

ESS contains  Learning and development which is based on BSP

End user went to some course and on right click he is getting the copy shortcut with the below url

https://xxx.yyy.zzz.net:40001/sap(bD1lbiZjPTUwMCZkPW1pbiZ2PTcuMDIxMyZpPTE=)/bc/bsp/sap/hcm_learning/...==

User sending this url to some other users so that they will directly open the course. User is sending the above shortcut url to oher users via email.

When the other users opens the shortcut url via email, it is asking credentials. After giving credentials, we are getting the below BSP Exception error.

How can we see the root cause of this error.  In the NWA I am not seeing any logs.

More over in the portal url there is no port. But in the shortcut url there is a port.

Can you please throw some points so that I can analyze more on this.

Thanks&Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deactivated the XSRF and it started working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghavendranath Garlapati,

Please note that deactivating XSRF protection on HCM_LEARNING is not the best solution on this problem, you leave your application without protecting it against cross-site forgery. i'd rather set "start bsp" page on pages which are called directly.

Of course you have to ensure that any required call of a BSP application remains allowed.  Sometimes there are various entry points for an application depending on the context the call comes from. An application might be started from a central start page in the Portal, or it might be

called out of another application which already has collected some context data and provides it via the request. For any page/controller which is an entry point and therefore has to be marked as start page, a detailed analysis is required to ensure that it is not possible to call it in a way that it directly triggers state changes.

Regards,

Adrian, Forro

SAP BC-BSP

Answers (0)