cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database error 50000 at OPC

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have a problem in my system, is a ECC with SQL Server 2008 SP1, in the TX SM21 i see database error 50000 at OPC, but in the SM50 i try to view the WP but i dont find the task with this WP 

Task...... Process                               User...... Terminal Session TCode Program       Cl   Problem cl                  Package

04840      Dialog work process No. 000 DDIC                      1                  SAPMSSY1  K   SAP Web AS Problem SBAC

Module nam Line Table Name  Field Name

dbds            398  50000          OPC

if you could help me and giveme a ligth to resolve this error i be a man happiness in the world jejejejje

thanks for you help and time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi @ll, i solvedthis issue, i follow the steps in the note 1227499 - /SDF/MSS_DBCC_CHECKDB returns no results,

1.1 Delete the current database consistency check task in the SAP Planning Calendar and schedule a new task. This way a new file will be created with the extension of the current year.

Alternatively you may rename the file CCMS_CHECK_DB_HIST_<yyyy>.txt and set <yyyy> to the current year. In this case you also have to change the step in SQL Server Agent job 'SAP CCMS Check Database <SID> [<creation-timestamp>]' and change the year to the current year, e.g. 2009.

Note: There are two places where you have to make your changes:

1. In the command windows of the General tab in the job step properties.

2. In the output file entry box of the Advanced tab in the job step properties.

after change the permisions in the folder of SQL Server.

Buenas a todos, resolví este aplicando la nota arriba adjunta, fue tan simple como:

1- eliminar las tareas de check BD en la TX DB13.

2- crear un nuevo check, esto genera un nuevo job en Server Manager.

3- ir a la ruta C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL y cambiar las XXXX por el año actual CCMS_CHECK_DB_HIST_<yyyy>.txt

4- cambiar los permisos del directorio donde está almacenado el fichero, adicionar permisos de escritura con el usuario de la base de datos, esto se hace dando clic derecho > propiedades > seguridad.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Please check SAP Note 866576 - Composite note: ST-PI modules for MS SQL Server

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi and thank you Deepak, i check the note and check the points 1.1, 5 and the ST-PI in my system is ST-PI 2008_1_700 level 0008, what else can i do???

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Could you check Solution Manager system for ST-PI modules. I feel the issue is appearing from Solution Manager and error is getting generated into satellite system ECC.

Also if you can dig more into the logs you may find more information on the issue.

May be you can check on the below SAP notes

1899404SQL errors 15250 and 15234 appear in the system log

1874931 *Error 'Could not find stored procedure sap_get_freespace' in Solution Manager

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi Deepack,

i check but this client not have SolMan and the components are:

ST-A/PI 01N_700ECC 0001

SAP_BASIS 731 0009

PI_BASIS 731 0009.

I dont know what else do,

thank you

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Could you check with SAP OSS support please.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi Depaak, i find the trace with the error, but i dont understand, can you help me, thanks

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Do you have any ODBC connection established to server name QUEVEDOPRODU.

If yes, please check full permission is given to location from where file is being picked or dumped.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, how can i do this, i am very new in SAP, thanks.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Please check the steps as listed in link below

http://help.bluemangolearning.com/m/screensteps-workgroup/l/17300-creating-odbc-connections-on-windo...

Later check in SAP table DBCON whether any entries are maintained.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, i have this.

and the table have this

thanks for help me.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Check out for db connection QUEVEDOPRODU and the storage path for this.

Ensure it has right access.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, sorry but I'm really new to this subject of Netweaver administration, as you indicate can I verify this?, Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, checked everythings and is OK!!!, any idea more??

thanks a lot...

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Suggestion would be to open OSS message to SAP.

Regards,

Deepak Kori