cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer between EREC and HR sytem, EHP5, EREC 605, SP0007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are on EHP5, ERECUITING 605, Support pack 0007.

I have activated the BADI's set the T77S0 Table parameters. we are trying to implement note 997181, but slightly getting lost due EREC 603 guidelines.

Would be very helpful in listing out the detailed steps involved in carrying out for  Data transfer between EREC & HR systems relevant for EREC 605, EHP5. More light is required on ALE distribution area activities.

Thanks,

Regards,

ER.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member52420
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Earnest

We have standalone erec with data transfer via ALE.  We have just upgraded our DE EREC development and are now on ERECRUIT release 605 SP12.  We already have the distribution model set up.  However, when I hire an external candidate and the idoc goes back to the standalone EREC system it fails with error 51 Application document not posted. In transaction SLG1 an error appears which states:

Serious error; see log

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE============CM002 line 593

Serious error; see log

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_ADDRESS_SERVICE======CM001 line 39

Serious error; see log

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_ADDRESS_SERVICE======CM00I line 250

Errors occurred during call of function module BUPA_CENTRAL_CHANGE

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_ADDRESS_SERVICE======CM00I line 127

I wonder if you managed to solve your issue and whether this may help me with the set up or data that may be causing this issue.

Many thanks

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

1) Can u please post the screenshot of your distribution model.

2) Have you moved the initial HR master data to EREC system. . Using PFAL..

3) Have you activated the change pointers in HR system ..

IMG>Application Server>IDOC Interface/ALE>Modelling and implementing business process>Master data distribution> Nodes : Activate Change pointer Generally & Activate change pointers for Message Types.  Give message type as HRMD_ABA

If step 3 is not done, complete it, then go tcode BD21> Message type : HRMD_ABA ; then execute.

Now please check in EREC system whether the new candidate related data is available.

Let me know your feedback.

Regards,

ER.