cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems connecting SAB BI App (iPad) to SAP BO via SMP and BO Mobile Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are trying to connect the SAP BI App, running on an iPad, to the SAP BO Platform 4.1 SP2 via a reverse proxy, the SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 and the BO Mobile Server 4.1. The application and user are registered in the SAP Mobile Platform and are authenticated by the BO Mobile Server (we see a HTTP status 401 followed by a status 200). The app however gives out the following error messages, which seem to be quite undocumented:

Internal server error occurred while processing the login request; contact your administrator (MOB 07010)

Internal server error occurred while processing the version request; contact your administrator (MOB 07009)

Any ideas? We would be very grateful for any help and suggestions.

Best regards

Daniel Hügelmann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

We will be connecting SAP BI App to BO mobile server via SMP. But what are the benefits for doing so? Why are you using reverse proxy and SMP both ?

Currently we have SAP authentication and connecting directly via BO mobile server.

Sorry instead of answers I am asking too many questions.

There are limitations of viewing HTML5 BI documents (Dashboards,Analysis ,interactive crystal) if we use SUP environment.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

the SMP has a variety of usage scenarios, especially when considering the aspect of app development, and we plan to implement those alongside the BO part. The usage of the reverse proxy reflects the corporate security policy.

Which viewing limitations did you encounter?

Best regards

Daniel

JB_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have a similar issue (raised on SCN thread ).

I have raised a ticket with SAP support who have asked me to switch on server side logging on BO side (according to note 1749043) but no logs are being generated. Therefore I do not seem to be able to progress this issue.

Please let me know if you do get a resolution from SAP on these error messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

SAP recommended us to carry out the following workaround:

Stop Tomcat Web application server. Delete folder "MobileBIService"
under [Tomcat home directory]\webapps\ Delete folder MobileBIService"
under "[Tomcat home directory]\work\Catalina\localhost\ Copy the
MobileBIService.war from [Install directory]/Mobile14/Server to
[Tomcat home directory]\webapps. Start Tomcat. Wait for the
MobileBIService folder to be created under [Tomcat home
directory]\webapps

We'll try that and I'll let you know if it helped!

Regards

Daniel