cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0: PFCG Authorisation Sync Fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We have GRC AC 10.0 installed with ECC 6.0 backend (SAP_BASIS 731  008 SAPKB73108).

I have an error as follows:

The RFC connector has been created and tested, with the connection working, but there may still a problem.

I am trying to Sync the PFCG master data from the ECC back end system to the GRC box using the TCode: GRAC_AUTH_SYNC and I get the following error:

Unable to locate connector DE0CLNT100

PFCG authorization sync failed with errors

1. I have performed all post instalation activities

2. I have created a connector (communication with satellite system works)

3. Maintain Connectors and Connection Types -

• Defined Connectors (connector appears in bd54 and has the same name used in sm59)
  • Defined Connector Groups - created a new group of drill into the existing group to "Assign Connectors to Connector Groups" to addede the SAP system connector as a target connector

4. Maintain Connection Settings

• For the four scenarios: AUTH, PROV, ROLMG and PROV for the connector have been added to the "Scenario-Connector Link" (In table GRFNCONNSCNLK the four integration scenarios are linked to the above connector)

Note: table GRACCONNSTAT has no entries.

I have already read the disscussion posted by Paul Matthews (, he had the same problem and it seems it was solved but the answer was not posted in the discussion. Could you help me please? Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sankar_reddy14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

1) First need to check whether the connection test and authorization tests are works fine. Then we can say that no issues with RFC.

2) Try to run the Sync job through SPRO and please let us know what is the error u r getting, you can see that in job log.

3) Hope you did the settings (Maintain Connection settings) under Common Component settings -> integration frame work. And along with this, we have to add the connector under Access control -> Maintain Connection settings.

Check this settings once.

All the best.

Thanks,

Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for adding point 3: "Adding connectors under Access Control/Maintain Connection Settings" - I had forgot this when setting up a new system

Regards Michael

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear David,

Below thread will help you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3350191

Thanks & Regards,

V Srinivasan