cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of All Technical Monitoring Metrics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we get list of all metrics available or provided by standard SAP Template anywhere by exporting into excel sheet?

or any document from SAP providing this list?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Jansi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

There was a Webdynpro appln available in SP03 now I do not see that in SP10. Anyway, you can use this alternative tool "http://hostname:portname/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wda_mai_html_tool?sap-client=001"" download the all the metric list.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member313947
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

as of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 you can download several details of a template into excel. The details include list of Alerts, Events, Metrics.
Path: sm_workcenter - Configuration Workcenter - Technical Monitoring - 4. Template Maintenance - <select a Template> switch to EXPERT MODE - Goto Metrcs, Events, Alerts Herarchy Tab - Export to Excel

For the usecase of SAP HANA Montoring Template you will find several additional details in SAP Knowledge Base Article 2053330 https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2053330

Best Regards,

Hendrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar and Vivek,

Thanks a lot for the timely help, it saves lots of time. I liked the HTML view, atleast I can cut/copy paste into my own excel sheets, so effort reduced from days to hours as below,

we need this for one of our customer value proposals and comparison against CCMS MTEs.

I compiled from the html to my self with excel sheets for 3 templates,but still I am expecting to get in excel format with all description, threshold and all the relevant data.

Best regards,

Jansi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks that's the reason for sharing html view..... as it saves time...unfortunately it doesn't provide an option for directly downloading it to excel but yes copy paste won't take much time.

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

It helped to me too to save lot of time. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mani

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

in the solman_setup, technical monitoring wizard

you can click Simple View to get the metrics in html view

Regards

Prakhar