cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Sales ESDMA Setup - Unable to find generated objects in repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I am trying to setup SAP CRM Sales app version 2.1. When I try to generate ESDMA, generation fails with error message 'Error in execution queue SDOE_APPSETUP_Q: Unable to find generated objects in repository'.

Queue SODE_APPSETUP_Q status is in SYSFAIL with error 'Unable to find generated objects in repository' for FM SDOE_GENERATE_BEADP.

I verified DOE setup status is active and Trust RFC connection to backend is working fine.

Please suggest what went wrong with ESDMA generation. How to find if Data objects generated successfully?

Thanks

Narasimha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

Can you try this?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1548721

Regards,

Renzo.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Renzo for the link.

All Data Objects are active and status is green. I verified this in SDOE_WB transaction. But there seems an issue with Backend Adapter status of USERDETAILS Data object (USER_DET_BA). It is not showing any status beside it. Please see below image

Because of this the status Backend Adapter generation status is In Progress during ESDMA generation.

How can I activate the USER_DET_BA backend adapter?

Thanks

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha.

Try right click over the object, and then "Activate"

Regards,

Renzo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renzo,

I already tried that and it says BA is already active. When I try to Generate the USER_DET_BA again, I am getting 'Check resulted in errors' message. Below is the error message screen that Check on USER_DET_BA is returning.

But the Bapi Wrappers for GET LIST and GET DETAIL are assigned as you can see in the above screenshot and they are existing in the system.

Please suggest if I am missing anything there with this Backend Adapter.

Thanks

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

Please, check this link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3194424

It's a similar case, but with version 2.0 of CRM Mobile.

Regards,

Renzo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Renzo.

Regenarating the USERDETAILS data object and running ESDMA setup again fixed it.

Apart from re-generating Data Object and Backend Adapter, I didn't do anythinng specifically. Status of USER_DET_BA turned to Green auomatically and ESDMA setup went through fine.

Thanks for your support.

Narasimha