Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report 2013 - Data not displayed

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I created one report connecting to SAP Tables directly.

a) I made a new connection - connecting to SAP tables directly.

b)  It is connected successuly.  It shows all related tables correctly.

c) I selected a table MARA

d) I selected the fields MATNR, ERNAM   (for example)

Completed the report.

But on executing, the data is not displayed..  It idspayes 0 records selcted..  ( no errors also )

Can someone help me...  Why the dta is is not fetched...

Effectivley, :  No data returns when we execute the report.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

How are you? this issue is due to SAP gateway and this below is a solution worked with me.

T-code RZ11 but preferred RZ10 as static value gw/acl_mode (It is by default set to 1 for SAP System 730)

Set this parameter to 0

Note that:

RZ10     value isn't changed after System restart

RZ11     value is reseted after System restart

Kind Regards,

Hassan Amer

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can someone help me.

We are having SAP on Hana.

Through Crystal Report 2011, I am able to establish the connection to SAP tables directly (After importing the appropriate transport requests).

Howerver, upon executing the report, the data are not returned. It gives blank.  (though no error s are displayed),

I activated the LOG on Crystal report and log shows following:

SAP-Gateway on host <saphana servername> / sapgw00

ERROR     
    registration of tp <hananame>.2741617147E52EF0B400 from host  <my-laptop name> not allowed

How to make the gateway paramter at SAP in order to access allowed.

Regards,

Venkat

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Go through below SAP note to over come this issue :

1637505    No data returns when refreshing a reports based off an SAP data source in Crystal Reports.

Symptom

No data returns when refreshing a report in Crystal Report.

Reports based off an SAP Customer Relationship Management System (CRM), ECC, ERP... or ABAP functions returns no data in Crystal Reports.

Environment

Crystal Reports 2008

SAP Crystal Reports 2011

BusinessObjects Solution for SAP Integration for XI 3.1

Reproducing the Issue

Verify from the SAP Customer Relationship Management System that the table or function to which Crystal Report will connect to has data.

In Crystal Report, create a new report using the connection: SAP Table, Cluster, or Function.

The new connection will use the Open SQL driver to connect to the table of SAP System.

Add database fields to the Details section of the report.

Refresh the report.

The report returns no data.

Cause

This is an SAP Netweaver Gateway issue that prevents Crystal Reports from retrieving data.

When looking at the Crystal Reports logs, you will notice the SAP Gateway Connection to the SAP Netweaver System fails with the error:

[Tue Sep 27 10:58:21 2011]           5996       5808       SAP: Received return code 1 from RfcWaitForRequest. This is an error. Message CPIC-CALL: 'SAP_CMACCPTP : rc=20

LOCATION    SAP-Gateway on host <host name> / sapgw00

ERROR           Registration of tp <name> from host <host name> not allowed

TIME            Tue Sep 27 1:11:11 201

RELEASE       720

COMPONENT SAP-Gateway

VERSION      2

RC              720

MODULE       gwxxrd.c

LINE            3627

COUNTER     3557

. Existing receiving thread...

[Tue Sep 27 10:58:21 2011]           5996       5808       SAP: Data reader received error notification. Preparing to go out of scope.

For information on how to create a log for Crystal Reports, see the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1220085.

Resolution

To resolve this issue, consult your SAP BASIS Administrator to update the SAP Gateway to allow your user, or computer, or application to connect to the SAP System. For more information see SAP Note 1408081 - Basic settings for reg_info and sec_info.

If you have any questions or issues setting security on the SAP Gateway, then create a message for SAP Gateway support, under the component: BC-CST-GW

-Sastry

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sastry,

Thank you for your reply,

I already went through the note and coordinating with my basis team to set the gateway parameters for access control.

Regards,

Venkat

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can someone help me.

We are having SAP on Hana.

Through Crystal Report 2011, I am able to establish the connection to SAP tables directly (After importing the appropriate transport requests).

Howerver, upon executing the report, the data are not returned. It gives blank.  (though no error s are displayed),

Can someone help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Venkat

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You are trying to connect to SAP HANA tables through SAP Tables, Cluster, or Function  option right ? correct me if this is wrong.

--Normal question, do you have any data in that table or have you tried connecting to any other tables ?

--Do you have any NULL values in the table ? Crystal can't process NULL values, go in File--Report Options-- and check first 2 options (Database NULL values and Other NULL Values) and try.

--Also please check whether you have sufficient rights to view data if not may be your BASIS team will help you to provide necessary rights ( authorizations)

-Sastry

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sastry,

Yes, you are correct.  I am connecting to SAP Hana tables through the SAP Tables, Cluster, or Function  option.

Yes, we have enough data.  Example MARA tables have more than 500 records.  I am just testing the list of Material master...

The Privileges are there.  I am using my user id where SAP_ALL privilege is there...

Regards,

Venkat