cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG S - Data was not saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MDG expexts,

We are facing an issue ate the record submission time, MDG displayes a message that data was not saved and don't allow a few users to proceed with the request. it also shows that there is no error on the data.

The odd thing is that this error happens for some people but for others it works fine.

If you have any suggestion / recommendations we would appreciate,

thanks in advance,

Armando Neto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One additional information that might help to solve the issue, I notice that when the message of "data was not saved" is displayed, it comes also with a message another message: "Provide CONSNUMBER". researching a bit on SDN I could see that it is related to communication data. Then I deleted all the phone numbers and I could progress with the request. It still a bit odd since it happens for a few request, not for all of it.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be highly appreciatted.

cheers

Armando Neto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armando,

We are also facing the same issue only  for few users, please provide inputs on the solution.

Thanks in advance

Karan Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah, thanks for your response. We alredy checked it and the user IDs are exactly the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any special circumstances when this happens? Any short dumps or errors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When it happens only to some users, the first thing you need to check is authorization.