Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gbapp_poapproval in Context Scenario Definition No able to Identify

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured Odata component (gbapp_poapproval) in ECC, and UI Component (ui5_mm_po_apv) in Netwevaer Gate way server.

Now Services got activated in Both Machines.

We getting an error "No service found for namespace GBAPP_POAPPROVAL, version 0001."

In Netweaver Gate server -->

On Scenerio definition, under Technical Service Name, we are not able to find GBAPP_POAPPROVAL technical services.

We did copying manually, but getting above mentioned error.

Do we need to install GBAPP_POAPPROVAL component in Netweaver gateway server? Pls suggest. How to solve the above error...

SAP Fiori App: Approve purchase Order

Regards

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

First of all you are searching with WRONG system alias. You will not find your GBAPP_POAPPROVAL service if you search with LOCAL system alias. You have to search with ERP system alias, which you have maintained for backend.

Stilll if you are not able to find it, that means you have not configured system alias properly.

App specific services will be searchable with only Backend system alias and not with the LOCAL one.

You need to maintain it like this only. For TASKPROCESSING service only LOCAL will be used.

Regards

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Masa / Tejas,

I have the similar issue like Naresh, I have installed

GBAPP002 600 0006 SAPK-60006INGBAPP002 GBAPP002 in my ECC system. Now in my Gateway hub I am trying to add the service GBAPP_POAPPROVAL , I am not able to see this service at all. I have setup my systems alias properly as trusted systems. I am not sure on why I am not able to see the service in GW server.

In ECC system is there a way to see the service GBAPP_POAPPROVAL. I am not able to execute the transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE in ECC system as we only have IW_BEP installed in ECC system. I can see all the relevant classes and packages in the ECC system for the GBAPP002.

Can you please advise.

With Kind Regards

Guru

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Please check your system alias configuration.

Backend service : Software version will be DEFAULT

For local : software version will be of format  : /IWPGW/BWF

Regards,

Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For checking the service in ECC system.

First check the system status and see whether you have approve PO app component is installed ?

If yes, please go to se80 and look for this package name :

GBAPP_APV_PO

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fixed my issue, as mentioned by Tejas, my system alias was the issue. I accidentally checked the check box "For Local App" , by unselecting the check box the services from my back end were visible to be added in the GW system.

Thanks guys. Finally my FIORI is working with the GW hub connected to my remote SAP ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found an easy way to check if the system alias configuration is OK.

We can use Tcode: /IWFND/CHECK_ALIASES in your gateway system to validate if the system alias is configured properly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

You should register OData services in the transaction /iwfnd/maint_service in Gateway server. It is one of configuration activity.

I think you use old UI add-on conponents. Please use new one.

Please use new SAP Fiori Launchpad

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am unable to find Odata Service (GBAPP_POAPPROVAL) in Gateway Server. Attached below snapshot.

I have Activated GBAPP_POAPPROVAL Odata service in ECC machine...

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Is it mandate that to install GBAPP_POAPPROVAL component in Gateway Server?? Already we have installed GBAPP_POAPPROVAL  in ECC Server. Pls suggest...

Regards

Naresh