Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need To hide Tabs in RiskAssessment creation

former_member203480
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

in EHSM while creating RISK ASSESSMENT the tabs RISKS AND TASKS should be invisible,But while maintaining or editing the created RISK ASESSMENTS the tabs should be visible.

the component configuration is EHHSS_RAS_OIF

the webdynpro component is FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.Please let me know the technical steps.

Thanks&Regards

Luxmi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jwood_bowdark
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luxmi,

I normally handle these types of requirements within the OIF application controller class (CL_EHHSS_RAS_OIF_CONTROLLER in your case). Within the OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF() method, you should be able to create a post exit to do what you need to do. If you look at the standard code around line 48, you can see some examples of how to do this. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

James

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

You can hide tab through SPRO settings (Like authorizations) or you have to handle this functionality using Feeder class . In this class you have create Post Exit for method IWCI_IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_CONFIG_TABBED. There using IO_TABBED object you can hide tab on passing Tab ID.

Thanks and regards,
Chetan P Patil.

jwood_bowdark
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luxmi,

I normally handle these types of requirements within the OIF application controller class (CL_EHHSS_RAS_OIF_CONTROLLER in your case). Within the OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF() method, you should be able to create a post exit to do what you need to do. If you look at the standard code around line 48, you can see some examples of how to do this. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

James

0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks a lot i have solved the issue with your inputs .also pls let me know your thoughts on http://scn.sap.com/thread/3517291.

Regards

luxmi