Is greateexam.com a relevant site for sap dumps or is it a bogus site

pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do not waste your money on these bogus sites.

Read religiously all your curriculum books. Nothing else would really help.

If you have additional time, refer help.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Sankar Venna,

I have obtained OpenSAP course certification from OpenSAP team.  Is it equivalent to certification?? I mean how shall Best I use this certificate in my professional life?

Regards,

Mahesh.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

This is not real SAP Certification, but surely, you can mention in your CV to show your commitment for continuous learning.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read the course curriculum books 3 time and have previously given an exam in which I flunk. I know that these sites shouldn't be referred in the 1st place but SAP doesn't proide any reference questions like other professional courses.

Also, the questions in the book are of very sub-standard nature. The questions asked in exam are quite difficult too.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

visit

training.sap.com

You have three associate exams in CO.

Personally I go with

C_TFIN22_64

which has lowest pass percentage, it does not really matter whether you passed 6.4 or 6.5 or 6.6

I know CO Certification is little tough compared to FI, but you need to study RELIGIOUSLY the curriculum books. The questions behind chapters are only for reference. I would never go to exam just by remembering the questions. If you brush your fundamentals, I am sure come up with flying colours.

All the best.

S0010887214
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the difference between the course C_TFIN22_64 and C_TFIN22_65,does SAP added any new chapter in 65..? is there any changes in the certification question papers,because 64 passing marks was 56% and 65 is 65%..

santapar589
Explorer
0 Kudos

I fully agree with Ravi Sankar Venna.

Just memorizing questions and their answers for SAP Certification exam is not meaningful.

Its the fundamentals that need to be understood thoroughly so that one can apply the knowledge of all such fundamentals to answer whatever questions come up on the subject.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please refer

training.sap.com

for the syllabus, pass marks.

You would be able to see the update details.