SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOA Integration between FS-Account Management and Bank Analyzer under BS 8.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, we have set up the soamanager i.o. to integrate account manager and FS-business partner with the Bank Analyzer under Release 8.0 For the business partner this works fine. For master data of the current accounts we encounter the following problem:

We have configured the soamanager  on the consumer side installing the consumer: BankAccountContractProcessingCurrentAccountContractEventOut On this side we would like to use message type: CurrentAccountContractFSCreatedBulkInformation_V3.

However the consumer (account management) provides CurrentAccountContractFSCreatedBulkInformation_V2 only, which is the xml-formate for Release BS 7.0.

Can anybody tell me, how to configure AM (consumer side), such that it provides the correct xml-formate for Release 8.0. For more information please refer to the document:  IOA_technical_configuration_19. For further info on soamanager-config refer to the appendix.

Thanks, Sebastian Sachse

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sebastian

please refer to Katja Bornschein (katja.bornschein@sap.com) as the owner ot the IOA-Scenarios. She will give you the information needed. As far as I know '_V3' is used only in FSAPPL500 (Release 9.0, GA in November 2014)

BR, Ernst

0 Kudos

Hi Ernst,thanks for your hint but on behalf of an OSS-Message, we got the AM-BA transmission of Account Master Data working. Appearently we didn't set the correct change pointer. It must be receiver-ID ACCV2 instead of ACCV1, but after this it works quite well.

Regards, Sebastian