cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Level in OTR not getting updated

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have maintained all the settings for SAP ECC anad TM integration. When I create a Sales Order in ECC, it creates OTR in TM. {via PI}

But the service level is not getting updated. Please help.

Note:

I have created transportation service level codes [SCM Basis-Master data- BP- Define transportation service level codes]

Also I have mapped SC of ECC to Service level of TM [ SCM Basis-Master data -BP - Map ERP Shipping Conditions to Transp. Serv. Level Codes]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you kindly tell us the configurations you have done i.e. data you have set-up.

Also check the business system is correctly maintained in [ SCM Basis-Master data -BP - Map ERP Shipping Conditions to Transp. Serv. Level Codes] and have used the same naming for Shipping condition for ERP and TM system.

Regards

Nitesh

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have mentioned this in the begining of the discussion.

I have created transportation service level codes [SCM Basis-Master data- BP- Define transportation service level codes]

Also I have mapped SC of ECC to Service level of TM [ SCM Basis-Master data -BP - Map ERP Shipping Conditions to Transp. Serv. Level Codes]

Shipping condition in ECC is 01 and Service level in TM in Z1

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Anyways wanted to look into the data which you have set-up rather than customizing path.

Moreover, Change your Shipping condition to 01 in TM and test.

Also check for your T.Mode for your Transportation Service level code defined in SPRO under Forwarding Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link Defining Transportation Service Level Codes in SAP TM (BC-Set) - SAP Documentation.

I think the shipping condition need to be equal in TM side.

Kind regards,

Vicente Picardi

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It works when the shipping condition in ECC is same as the service level of TM. {base document Sales Order]

But still the service level is not getting updated in OTR when the base document is STO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bimal,

Remember that for STO the Service Level is stored at item node.

This feature was introduced with SAP Note 1763300(after a message I opened for...:-) ).

Check if it could be applied.

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal

Have you fixed? What is the error message on sxi_monitor?

Are you trying to transfer a SO or STO?

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This note is very old and is not implementable.

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not fixed completely.

There are no error messages in sxi_monitor.

Issue is the service level is not getting updated.

The issue is solved for Sales order.

But in STO scenario this is not getting updated.

We are trying to transfer both SO and STO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bimal,

In which ERP / TM version you are ?

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting you should have an error message in sxi_monitor. Any way you said that you have map the shipping condition. Is that equal to your service level?

In Customizing for SAP TM, choose SAP Transportation Management > SCM Basis > Master Data > Business Partner > Map ERP Shipping Conditions to Transp. Serv. Level Codes

In Customizing for SAP TM, choose SAP Transportation Management > Transportation Management > Forwarding Order Management > Define Transportation Service Level Codes

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are in TM 9.1 SP01. This was released in the last week of March.

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. Both are same. Only after making both same the service level got updated in SO/OTR.

But for STO it's not happening.

Note: The same is maintained in Forwarding Order Management also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bimal,

Note 2007938 is treating this issue.

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have implemented the note and the service level is getting updated in OTR from STO.

Since it's at item level, the conditions were changed accordingly to detrmine the FUBR.

This discussion is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bimal

Does the incoming service pair (xml message ) to TM, has the shipping condition filled??

Regards

Vinod

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. The incoming service pair to TM, has the shipping condition filled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, then can you please try adding the same service level codes to the carrier, which you have defined as BP. ( in the vendor data tab) and then send new tr request (otr)

Regards

Vinod

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

BP is a customer here as this is a sales order. In Customer BP in TM, there is no option to provide service level details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bimal,

You mean the OTR is not been updated with the Service Level? Or the FU?

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Both in FU and OTR, the service level is not getting updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bimal,

Your sales order have the shipping condition filled. But your XML message of this SO has this field "TransportServiceLevelCode" filled?

Regards,

Vicente Picardi

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The XML message of this SO has "TransportServiceLevelCode" field filled...

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly also maintain Service level codes under SPRO ->Forwarding Order MAnagement-> Define transportation service level codes.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Nitesh

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. It's already maintained under SPRO ->Forwarding Order MAnagement-> Define transportation service level codes.