cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jam4.sapjam.com

Former Member

What is this link for? How will I be charged for using this?

Any ideas on this?

I got the reference to the link from .

I am able to create a network for me, but what is this Link actually for, and who owns the SAP Jam license for this?

Am I allowed to use this for learning?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member47640
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamilnesan,

The URL you mention is one of the URLs that customers use to log into their specific SAP Jam instance. If your company buys licenses for SAP Jam you will get your own instance set up, too.

The URL itself doesn't belong to just one company, so nobody "owns" the license for that link. Instead there are thousands of customers who access their own instance through this link.

When you say you were able to create a network for yourself, I assume you signed up for the free edition of SAP Jam and with that created a dedicated SAP Jam instance just for your company. You can use this for learning of course.

Please be aware that the free edition only includes a very limited set of features. I suggest you reach out to one of SAP's sales representatives to learn more about the other editions of SAP Jam and how they can help your business.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you christian,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I've a network to named Siber Güvenlik Bankası ( in turkish) in your sapjam service. But my account was stuck and can't go forward through because of so much failed try to get into the network. I think my problem is that my email address change. Now i cannot send email from the old one but i can get emails to it. If you send me a password resetting URL or such as something i would be appreciated.

I have to make some administrator settings and get more people to the network. Also there is no other admin in the network to solve the problem.

Can you help me to access to my own network service?

Regards,

Answers (0)