cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different shipping condition getting copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Flow1: SO - Delivery - Billing docuement: The Shipping condition entered at the SO is 'Air' and it same across delivery and billing document

Flow2: STO - Replenish Cross Company Delivery - InterCompany billing: The shipping condition enter at the STO is 'Air' and the same got copied to the delivery but some how changed to 'Liner' at Billing document

Is it a Standard SAP behavious? If not, How do we correct this Flow2 so that shipping condition should be same across the documents

Kindly let me know

Best Regards

Yash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the information. I got the solution for this. It seems that for Flow 2 is a Standard SAP. For an STO based Intercompany billing, the Shipping condition will flow from ship to party Customer master instead of flowing from the delivery . So I changed the ship to party SC and the same has been changed in the billing document

Best Regards

Yaswanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Yash,

For  Flow-2 In Doc-Type  of  Sales Order  made  the screen Reference as Display mode  so  that in

subsequent  flow no body change  it by manually  or  Accidentally.

Regards

Ritesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yash,

for Flow-2, check the Ship cond for Sales doc type-STO in VOV8.

he rule for determining the shipping condition in sales document  will follow the below sequence:

Manual entry will have the highest preference

Shipping point from the sales document

Shipping point from customer master.

regards,

Vikram