SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve error message no. 00058 (Entry US 001 does not exist in T005E (check entry))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I would like some help about an error that occurs when I'm trying to define a county and city code for a plant.

The error description is described below:

Entry US  001 does not exist in T005E (check entry)

Message no. 00058

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table T005E. The value or values 'US 001' are not specified in this table.

Procedure

Check whether the input is correct and correct if necessary.

Procedure for System Administration

If this is not an incorrect entry, check the system settings and change them if necessary.

If there is a connection to the Customizing system, you can maintain the system settings by choosing Customizing in the Performance Assistant or Maintain Entries (F5) when displaying the help in a modal dialog box.

When I go in transaction SE16 to look for all the T005E table enties, the value is in the table.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

The reason why I want to do this is because when I try to create a finished product, in the Sales:sales org. 1 tab, the system cannot seem to find any city sales tax codes and county sales tax codes. I figured it was because I didn't put an adress in the organizational elements (Plants, Division, Sales organization...). So when I try to go back in the organizational elements and insert the county and city code, the error message no. 00058 appears. Maybe theres another way?

Thank you very much for your time.

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Entry is not available  in configuration.Maintain entry or check your entry is available  or not.

SPRO-->Personnel Management-->Personnel Administration-->Personal Data-->Define counties.

Once you maintained it will resolve the error.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Entry is not available  in configuration.Maintain entry or check your entry is available  or not.

SPRO-->Personnel Management-->Personnel Administration-->Personal Data-->Define counties.

Once you maintained it will resolve the error.

0 Kudos

Hi

the SAP path to resolve the error below

SPRO-->Personnel Management-->Personnel Administration-->Personal Data -->Personal Data-->Define counties.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The exact path to solve the error is

SPRO--> PERSONAL MANAGEMENT--> PERSONAL ADMINISTRATION--> PERSONAL DATA--> ADDRESSES--> DEFINE COUNTIES..
There you can solve the error.

bye with regards.

Vignesh..

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the region code that was entered. It could be due to invalid entries for region.

bye