cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VEG7.1 installation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am installing the VEG server as the integration mode with SAP DMS, I mainly referred to the Administrator's Guide of SAP Visual Enterprise Generator. Document Version 1.3-27/02/2013

I have two issue here:

1.When importing server certificate on SAP VEG IIS, the guide said that we have two options: one is for .PFX-file, the other is for .CER-file. I know the .PFX certificate may be the one that was exported from VEG, but what is the .CER certificate? where it is from? should I just rename the certificate with suffix of .CER?

2. When creating logical port. after I uploaded the WSDL file that downloaded from SAP note and  Apply Settings, then after I choose Applu Settings on Select one single binding out of the list of potential bindings indicated by WSDL document screen, I got below error: SRT Framework exception: The WSDL document is not compatible with proxy class"CO_VEG_OUTBOUND"; "Unsupported Operations; JobStart, WorkflowsGetDetails, WorkflowGetDetails,WorkflowGetDetails"

Aslo see the error in attached screenshot

Thanks

William

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Answering to ypour second question, looks like you have selected the wrong consumer proxy. Please try with proxy CO_VEG_CONVERSION_SERVER_V2  and see if you can proceed with the logical port creation.

Best regards,

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Asha,

thanks for your reply.

I tried to search the proxy  CO_VEG_CONVERSION_SERVER_V2, but it didn't exist.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Can you  mention the EHP and SP level of your system. Also provide me the SAP note from where

you downloaded the WSDL.

Thanks

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asha,

SAP ECC6.0 EHP6 SP02

The WSDL file was downloaded from sap NOTE 1694219

I just realized if it is because my SP level didnot meet the requirement?

BR

William

0 Kudos

Hi William,

This feature is not supported in EHp6 SP02. Can you check if class CO_VEG_OUTBOUND is available in your system. If so,  are in a higher SP ?

BR,

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Class CO_VEG_OUTBOUND is availiable in my system

0 Kudos

HI William,

This feature is supported only from EHP6 Sp03 onwards. You can refer to the software requirements in the note 1694219 for details.

Regards

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Asha,

I updated the  SAP SPS level, and I can upload the WSDL file successfully.

However, when I finished the installation, and I tried to test the conversion process.

In transaction code DMS_CONV01, I got below error related to the "CO_VEG_OUTBOUND".

the error message is that:

ERROR_WEBSERVICE_RUNTIME_INIT No Logical port 'VEGLOGICALPORT' exists for the proxy class"CO_VEG_OUTBOUND"

could you please help me on this

ths

William

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Sorry for the delay in response. I was not in office for few days.I feel there is an issue with the consumer proxy configuration in ERP. Can you privde me you e-mail ID so that I can send you the VEG-ERP integration guide. I could not upload it here.Also let me kow your VEG version .

Best regards,

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asha,

my email is youwang.wu@sipingsoft.com

Now I have solved the problem, but there is still some problem that described in below instance, do you have some suggestions?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

slavko_snjegota
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi William,

In your first question you said that you are trying to import server certificate into VEG IID. Can you please clarify what "server certificate" you want to import and why? Is it client certificate from ERP? With VEG 7.1 you don't have to do that anymore as VEG 7.1 supports username/password authentication as well as client certificate.

Thanks,

Slavko