Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capture values from editable column in table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an itab which has one field 'QTY' which is an editable column being displayed in a table control.

I can get the line item using set cursor line but i dont know how to get the input value and modify my itab with new value.

Pls give me your suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is to check the available topics already posted:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/669248

If you have any doubts to apply the concept of changing the table control described in the topics above, please revert back.

Regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should read documentation about itab LOOPs in flow logic. Values are transferred from itab to screen in PBO and from screen to itab in PAI. You have to read-flow-logic-working-area-of-itab and update report itab with value read (INDEX table_control-current_line)

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go to transaction ABAPDOCU, path 'ABAP User Dialogs' -> 'Screens' -> 'Complex Screen Elements'. There you will find a useful demo that does exactly this, called 'Table Control with Modifications'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay thank you very much i managed to figure it out!

0 Kudos

Were any of the above posts useful to you or solve your problem? How did you manage to do it in the end?