cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security deposit contract not updated after posting reversal.( RERAPPRV)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue with REFX - lease in scenario.

For a  ( RECN) security deposit contract we have made a posting first time ( RERAPP ), after that due to some reasons we have reversed the transaction by using t-code - RERAPPRV. From finance side its showing transaction reversed successfully.

But in Contract its still showing that entry already posted.Seems to be changes ( Synchronization ) were not updated to contract.

Can any one suggest to do needful.Kindly treat this as a priority issue.

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run ransaction RECARG for object state CNCD

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Sharma,

Thank you so much for your reply, as i have tried this option already but still no change in the contract status.

Is there any other option to get it.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao

Just a vague idea but it might be the case that 1st posting from date is modified post reversal of the document. Was this your first posting for the contract?

Did you notice any message when you open the contract in chnage mode?

Rakesh

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Sharma,

Yes, this is our  first posting for this contract.even in edit mode there is no errors found in the contract document.

When i tried to deactivate the contract error messaeg as below.

"Deactivation is not possible due to existing postings".

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao

If I have understood it correctly. This was your your first posting for the contract that you have reversed. If this is the case, then you should be able to deactivate the contract. It is working fine in my system.

Please share screenshort of general data/ term/ condition and condition simulation.

Thanks

Rakesh

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Rakesh

As we have checked everything it seems to be correct only except the status change in contract.

any how checking the same with SAP OSS.

Thank you so much for your kind support.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

Answers (0)