cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-24373 error on mobile GeoMap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Need your help as I can't get an OpenDocument link work on geomaps on BI Mobile for particuliar POI (both on Android and iOS)

I think I've tried all possible variants of opendoc links with prompts:

="iDocID=AbVIF29qhB1AuVlIPzUGd0w&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Diagr&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=2&lsSRegion="+URLEncode([Region]) - this one is with russian text
="iDocID=AbVIF29qhB1AuVlIPzUGd0w&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Diagr&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=2&lsSReg="+URLEncode([Reg]) - this one – with english text (also tried without URLEncode)
="iDocID=AbVIF29qhB1AuVlIPzUGd0w&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Diagr&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=2&lsSID="+[Reg_ID] - this one – with numbers (also tried with URLEncode)
All the prompts have "equal to" operator

As well I've tried to check the report with sRefresh=N, with prompt names in [], tried just to set one of the values for each row and tried to use another universe - but none of it works.

If I delete lsS... part - everything works fine, with multiple pages as well.
If I add lsS... part I get an error "ORA-24373: invalid length specified for statement . (IES 10901)"

Yes, I found an article on boguru about this issue: http://www.boguru.com/ora-24373-business-objects-cause/
And when I set prompt value in cmc I get the same error about invalid length - what length is this about?

Also I've tried to send the link via email just to see how it looks like - and I got:
sapbi://OpenDoc/....&Type=webi&iDocID=AbVIF29qhB1AuVlIPzUGd0w&reportPartKey=&reportPageNumber=0&reportIndex=4&isInstance=N&prompt=lsS%5BID%5D=%5B1%5D

But it's not working either.

As for me, it looks like BO is trying to send an empty value in the query instead of prompt value. But how do I change it? And what else should I try or check?

Thanks,
Olesya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know why, but when I started from the very beginning with just 1 prompt "ID" it worked fine!