cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic updated Batchwise material price(pb00) in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am in a Blueprint stage for one of the client in orissa, india. We are maintaining Batch-wise material price for 15000 materials.

Everyday we run a MRP according to reorder point level of each material where automatic PR gets generated and we generate PO. System picks the Batch-wise material price of last PIR.

Client requirement is new prices has to update Batch wise for the materials going to receive at the time of MIGO/MIRO. As of now system gives old prices as per PIR.

Is it possible to write a program with the help of ABAP consultant to upload the updated prices in condition records before MIGO/MIRO, So that we can get the new updated prices at the time of MIGO/MIRO entry for the same POs?

Kindly reply me.

Thanks

Srikesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

....i think it will b better if u enter it manually at MIRO....automatically update at MIRO s not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

So i have to change the price of all the materials in MIRO transaction even if the MIRO contains more than 100 materials.........

I hope some user exit program will work. Let me check with some ABAP consultants......

Thanks for your valuable time ....

0 Kudos

....sorry bro i didnt gt it clearly.As per as i understand  u can manually enter the updated gross price  in case of MIGO/MIRO...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha sarkar,

Thanks for the reply. I am referring multiple previous PRs in one PO which takes old gross prices of each material in a PO. For the same PO, i need to generate MIRO with updated gross prices automatically.