Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS Report Management Document Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in the EHS module.  In ABAP I am using the FM BAPI_BUS1077_GETDETAIL and have tried a number of different VATS to retrieve the Document Key for the reports attached to the specifications without success.  In SAP, using transaction CG02BD, enter a specification number.  Then from the top menu follow Specification -> Reports -> Report Management.  Highlight a released report.  Press Utilities -> Administration Information and the Document Key is listed there. Does anyone know how to retrieve this same information in ABAP?  That is what I need to complete my program.  I appreciate your help experts!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sue Thorson,

You can query the table 'ESTDH' based on the specification (SUBID) in your program to get the document key (DMSKEY). This table lists all the reports attached to a specification. If you are looking only for released reports, you can refer the field REPSTATUS in ESTDH table. W7 refers Released status.

When you are referring EH&S tables in your program, you should always check if DELFLG is empty. Because when you delete EH&S data, it is only marked for deletion (DELFLG = 'X') and it is not permanently removed from EH&S tables. RC1PHDEL program is executed to delete the entries permanently.

Thanks and Regards,

Kannan Veerapandian.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sue Thorson,

You can query the table 'ESTDH' based on the specification (SUBID) in your program to get the document key (DMSKEY). This table lists all the reports attached to a specification. If you are looking only for released reports, you can refer the field REPSTATUS in ESTDH table. W7 refers Released status.

When you are referring EH&S tables in your program, you should always check if DELFLG is empty. Because when you delete EH&S data, it is only marked for deletion (DELFLG = 'X') and it is not permanently removed from EH&S tables. RC1PHDEL program is executed to delete the entries permanently.

Thanks and Regards,

Kannan Veerapandian.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much!!  This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!